Uniformguy arrives

Just a line to say that I have just paid for my ticket today so see you in Gullivers on the 25th. Is HT on the calendar HIGHTHAIED ? Fancy another few beers?

Uniformguy

Not at all newbies are welcome...............prepare to have your life changed forever!! I will be at the weekly meeting at Gullivers from about 19.00/20.00 hard to know where we will be after that. What time do you expect to be able to join us?

Uniformguy

If your plane is acually on time, you could possibly be to you hotel by 9:30 pm. I suggest you post about a day or 2 prior to your departure and try to set up a meeting with some board members at Nana or Soi Cowboy. Hopefully there will still be members at Gullivers. I think it would be beneficial if you met up with someone who knows the ropes a bit. All of the advice on the board is helpful, but would be more valuable if acually shown to you.

Good Luck and have a great time:

ZMAN

Says uniformguy:

I will be at the weekly meeting at Gullivers from about 19.00/20.00 hard to know where we will be after that. What time do you expect to be able to join us?

However long it take to get from the airport to the hotel, quick shower and a chnage of clothes. I hope to be out and about no later than 10:00pm.

Says tonecold:

Says uniformguy:

I will be at the weekly meeting at Gullivers from about 19.00/20.00 hard to know where we will be after that. What time do you expect to be able to join us?

However long it take to get from the airport to the hotel, quick shower and a chnage of clothes. I hope to be out and about no later than 10:00pm.

I doubt it would be worth heading to Gullivers at that time (but who knows?). I plan on hitting Gullivers, but shoud be at NANA by 10. I would meet up with you if you care to spill a brew or two. Cathouse @10?

Says rovineye:

I plan on hitting Gullivers, but shoud be at NANA by 10. I would meet up with you if you care to spill a brew or two. Cathouse @10?

That sounds good to me! I'm thinking about staying at the JW which I believe is in walking distance to Nana, so I should be able to make it by 10:00 with no problem. :)

Archived