J.W. Marriot. Suk.

jacko

I have read some positive statements about this hotel (no guest hassle is a plus), and the location sure looks good. I am just a little amazed at the price. When I look it up they talk $130-$150/ night.

Now this is silly money - and a rip of in Thailand. :banghead:

So you JW users, are you paying this small fortune for the rubber plants in the lobby or are there good deals to be had for this place?

And where are the deals to be found?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conrad BKK is took of the town currently. No joiner hassles. go to www.conradbangkok.com

Stayed at President Solitaire last week. 2450 baht quote nanapong special. 42" Plazma tv, dvd player, free highspeed cable. Sukummvit Soi 11 around the corner from "Q" bar.

You could try placing a bid for 5 star Sukhumvit hotel on Priceline.com/hk and see what you get. You might get lucky and buy the jw marriott for $HK 425 per night (~ 70 USD incl taxes) per night.

Regards

BKK22 - ::

I forget where this place is.

Now don't be misled in to thinking I am a 5 star swank, I normally stay in the Nana - why you ask, yes I ask myself that every time I arrive.

Location, location , location- straight off and on the expressway.

No guest aggravation.

Easy to book on the internet - no money down, no credit card number required.

Having trouble sleeping, visit the lobby or the car park!

Pretty Cheap.

Now on the negative side - well plenty of those.!

So where else fits the bill? Must be Suk area!

Can't find any $70 deals on JW!

I looked on priceline.com.hk & when searching for deals on bkk 5* hotels came up with jw at USD240 :eek:

However you need to do a bid on say HKD400 & be ready to pay for it if they can match it - some guys got lucky before ;)

But all it really takes to secure good bargains on 5* is to pretend you're on corporate rate or be a hell of a bargainer!

chok dee ;)

I checked out the rate on PlanetHoliday.com, but I think the $101 rate does not include the sales tax and service charge. If it did it would be a very good rate indeed.

Regards

BKK22 - ::

Archived