J.W. Marriot. Suk.

jacko

To all,

I have a healthy distrust for priceline.com, as I was screwed once by them. I bid on a hotel in a specific SoCal city and was confirmed at a cheaper one in an adjoining city. I pissed and moaned, but they just said they "consider" the adjoining city as being within the boundaries of the requested city. Bullsh*t.

Anyway, FWIW, I just did a priceline.com bid for a 3-night stay, June 3 - 6. Requested a 5-star in the Suk. area. Bid $55/night.

Was confirmed at the Westin Grande Suk. However, they DO add tax ($26.55 on the total), making the nightly tariff $63.85.

Anybody know if I was ripped off? Most web sites seem to quote around $80 for the same.

Any further comments from previous customers are apprecieatd. I gather this place isn't quite on par with other Westin properties.

PhordPhan

::

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The rate of 2900bt for a renovated Deluxe room at the Westin Sukhumvit is still valid at the agency I posted on. I made reservations for same for my July Trip. I called directly and did the deed. My email was never answered back.

Archived