J.W. Marriot. Suk.

jacko

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you would please state/restate the bid you ended up getting the Westin Grand for, along with any comments about the Westin Grand for all of us potential bidders. Thanks.

Regards

BKK22 - ::

I have seen on their website that they offer a US Govt. rate in that range. Maybe I'm a worrier, but I have a tough time maintaining a clear conscience doing that sort of thing. My guess that they ask for id some of the time.

Regards

BKK22 - ::

I always stay in the J W Marriott, I guess I am lucky that my company pays for it and not me but it has to be the best hotel I have stayed anywhere in the world. Total luxury and they upgraded me to a suite free of charge on my last 2 night stay! :) It is very guest friendly and only a short walk from NEP etc

Thaipan

I appreciate the input sir. I see you are a 'newbie from California'.

I can tell you that $101 / night for any hotel is a rip off ,well in Thailand where the overheads should be way less!

A 'very good rate' from my perspective would be somewhat less.

I think you would have to stay at the JW before saying $101 is a rip off . I have stayed at 600 baht a night hotels which I would describe as a rip off, but five star hotels such as the marriott I consider to be good value for money.-peter

Archived