Cheapest fares London(Europe)-BKK?

chilli13

Guys, girls & cheapskates alike!

Infamous ebookers & the likes are still having plenty of empty seats at the 376GBP+tax bargain price ending up at some 415GBP all inclusive. Now as ebookers nowadays does various surcharges incl. the 1.5%CC fee, which got much rave when Asian agencies dared to introduce such a ripoff!

Therefore I'll recommend Airline Network instead as they don't have a charge for CC, but ONLY accepths V&MC though. Also no delivery charge, but they do charge 4GBP insurance.

In addition to the TG offer, KLM & LH are similar priced & with plenty of availability too :D

Other offers include BridgeTheWorld sporting BA from 340GBP if booked with hotel or Trailfinders EVA 5 night hotel deal at 437GBP net

Now what r u guys waiting for :dunno:

See ya from 17may onwards :hubba:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't see it, that's why it's 'special'. You have to call 'em and ask for the special fare. They won't tell you the airline until you've booked and paid. It's EVA.

such cunts! now that you mention it I recall you mentioning it before & travelselect actually have a similar offer that you can actually SEE except for the airline that is :dunno: ::

anyways I'm quite happy with my TG flight as goldmember so just crossing my finger for upgrade :bow::neener:

I didn't think they used such words in Scandinavia..

It was possible to see it on ebookers, but there are seats even though they are not shown online.

:dunno:

Why pay more for the same product? A month's rent in Central London where I live, is over GBP1000 for a studio flat.

A few long termers, I'm sure do use rental of a property to fund their travels.

I do.

Says valentinoxxx:

You won't see it, that's why it's 'special'. You have to call 'em and ask for the special fare. They won't tell you the airline until you've booked and paid. It's EVA.

Ok, I'm just revising the info on CALLING ebookers. Don't bother, they're SHIT!

Email them with the dates you want. Tell them it's the ONLINE SPECIAL at GBP 346+ tax(GBP33.40) Tell them, it is NOT showing up online, so can they book it for you.

Make sure the basic fare is 346 and NOT 349 otherwise you will get RJ instead of EVA.

Do not mention the name of the airline.

They are so crap. :cussing:

Archived