Cheapest fares London(Europe)-BKK?

chilli13

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well things are looking pretty positive but, still no definate yay or nay I'm afraid. I will keep you posted.

Also just received an e-mail from fareworldtravel.com with a special deal to bkk for 299 (gbp) plus taxes. No details on their website though, so I've e-mailed them for further info. Probably aeroflot though - still worth a look.. :angel:

299+taxes seems like a great deal to me & even it it turns out aeroflot I believe they're not too bad & will get you there without needed to linger overnight, which seems the case with the middle eastern ones :banghead:

well I suppose that can be ok if you have plenty of time & want to explore amman/columbo/carachi/etc for free, but I do prefer direct whenever possible these days...

Currently cheapest deal I've seen apart from yours is on trailfinders 376 all inclusive.

chok dee & hope to see you overthere :D

Now for those fellow star alliance flyers the cheapest for selected dates incl. may16 is LH on thomascook.co.uk at 395p net.

other interesting choices around the 400p mark is gulf air, klm & an unnamed(perhaps Eva) on the travelselect.com engine :applause:

happy times - what more can we ask than perhaps virgin starts flying the concorde lon-bkk at no frills prices :eek:

Ok, I can confirm that the special online fare on the Travelselect and the Flights4less is for a direct flight with EVA.

Unfortunately, though the deal is available more cheaply with ebookers, it is so badly administered, it may be worth paying the extra 6 to 12 pounds, respectively, for the abovementioned booking engines.

Direct flights for GBP387 or GBP393 respectively.

Here are the flight conditions;

Stay at destination

Minimum: 0 days

Maximum: 90 days

Applicable seasons

Start: 27. April 2003

End: 30. June 2003

Changing costs/fees

Cancellation (before ticketing): 100 GBP

Cancellation (after ticketing): 150 GBP

No show: 100%

Rebooking (before ticketing): 100%

Rebooking (after ticketing): 100%

Rebooking (after departure): 75 GBP

The advantage being that the dates of travel extend beyond the Thai special offer dates.

Archived