Sharkies Bar - PP

ultras67

This would seem to be my kind of bar.

Went in last night at about 7.30pm. Conversation as follows.

What would you like to drink ?

Me - Angkor Beer

1min later

Would you like a massage ( from the girl that suddenly appeared by my side. )

Me - No

Would you like a lady ?

Me ( thinking ) Yesss ! I like this bar.

Unfortunately, I have somehow got conjunctivitis and look like across between Dean Martin after a heavy night out and someone who has been with Lennox Lewis for 13 rounds. So I had a couple of drinks, a couple of pool games. But because of the sensitivity to light,smoke, flashing lights, my headache..... I ended up in bed alone by 9.30.

but damm there were some NICE looking girls in there.

I got pink eye over there, both eyes. I've got the name of the drops in my kit if you need it. Start the drops IMMEDIATELY. I ended up at Pattaya Memorial Hospital. I would seek medical attention even in Cambodia.

hope you fee better soon!

Nok the Kook (took me a WEEK)

Gentamycin or Gramycin. One is the actual antibiotic, the other is the actual shelf name of the drops. Start immediately with 2 or 3 drops every hour. Make sure you do the drops right before sleep and when you wake up. Then on day 2 thru x, one drop every 2 to 4 hours.

Oneye

Gentamycin or Gramycin. One is the actual antibiotic, the other is the actual shelf name of the drops. Start immediately with 2 or 3 drops every hour. Make sure you do the drops right before sleep and when you wake up. Then on day 2 thru x, one drop every 2 to 4 hours.

Oneye

Medical advice on an eye infection from a guy named One eye

;)

Says adikgede:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Oneye

Medical advice on an eye infection from a guy named One eye

;)

I saw this coming guys.

::

was already on eye drops ( cant remember the name ) but thanks for concern.

It does seem to be a problem here. I have heard quite a few people do catch something, maybe its in the water. Or just the amount of sheer dirt in the air.

That was pretty funny. :: Actually that is the liquid antibiotic that worked for me. Took about 3 days to clear up. If you go to one of those "clinic" guys they will just give you the same thing and charge you 1k baht or whereabouts. If you go buy it yourself it is somewhere around 100 baht. My name is oneye because I like to play cards and when there is a chance to name a wild card I name oneyejacks!

Oneye

The PINKEYE "disease" can be VIRAL or it coule be BACTERIAL. The only way to know which one is to get a culture test. If it is viral, the drops are absolutely worthless....but helpful if bacterial in origin. (You can read about this on the web's medical sites).

Archived