Sharkies Bar - PP

ultras67

Well it worked for me. No internet medical journals involved so I guess I had the bacterial version... Had I gone to the doctor and it cost me 1k baht (I was on a serious budget in LOS) then that would have been 1k wasted. If I buy the drops and it was turned out to be bacterial then that is 100 baht well spent. Anyway Nok Tang asked what he used and I answered him is all. Thanks for pointing out where I could find the information though. Next time I have an eye infection I will run to the internet and read up on it... Umm with my GOOD eye! LOL

Oneye

I walked in to Pattaya Memorial Hospital to have the doctor look at my eyes.

They took my BP and Temp. etc.(normal procedure)

The doctor was a nice Thai man. Took his time useing a flash light and listening to me, looking at my self prescribed drops.

I left, stopping to pay for the service. I was something like 500baht, not close to 1000baht. This at a hospital.

Another time I went to the VD clinic in South Pattaya. I had a rash(not on pennis). Older woman doctor. The fee was 200baht. A friend went there for a flu like item. Also 200baht plus some meds in his case.

kind regards

Nok the Kook

Well I have been getting had at Pattaya memorial. 1000 baht once for food posioning and the other for a puppy dog bite I felt nervous about (boosters, the puppy turned out fine). 1k each. I was pretty suprised at the price. When I got the eye infection I used Gramycin and that did the trick so maybe I saved 1k who knows what they would have charged me???

Oneye

As odd as this may read, my eyes started itching last night! I put the drops in both just in case a start of pink eye..odd odd odd because the only one I have been in contact with about or who has pink eye is this board....

I still need to know if Sharkies Bar is an exclusive place as was in past or does the "management" allow various mamasans to bring girls over??????

thanks,

Nok the Kookie and not a Puppy who bite you, did you bite me with pink eye?

Umm Nok, you have an eye itch and.... YOU DID NOT GO TO THE DOCTOR??? FOR SHAME!

The puppy was at Thepprasit market and he was a little agressive but like an idiot I read the "do not put hand" sign and... promptly put my hand in the cage and got bit. I got nervous when the bite started to itch and went to the hospital. Then I hunted down the guy selling the pups and he gave me the vet card. I know stupid. So um when are you going to the DOCTOR Nok???

Oneye

Actually, on the "Pink Eye" scare, I think now just an allergy of some kind. I went on Sunday to the pharmacy and asked what they reccomended. SHE(foxy lady pharmist) said try the drops with antihistimine and walla, my eyes are WHITE as a satin sheet and stop itching for about 3hours. Then more drops. I kept the antibotics going because someone told me if you start them you should not stop mid-course diba?

As for the dog bite, I think smart move on your part getting the shots.

I'm still wondering about the exclusive deal at Sharkey Bar in Phnom Penh...it realy matters to me, matters ALOT...can you just make up an answer or ask around? thanks.

Nok

Archived