An Ordinary Prostitute

zanemay

Last night I found myself out at 2:30 in the morning. I like to walk along the lonely part of the beach about that time, beyond Soi 8 and Pattaya Klang Road, past the areas where the girls work you. Along this part of Beach Road, Thai lovers lean together on the benches while tourists meander back to their hotels at the North end of town.

There are usually a few girls sitting out here, haa falang (looking for farangs) and I sometimes sit and chat to practice my Thai. It?s not intense over on this side. I don?t take beach road regulars or girls offering short time dates. I don?t like pros. Slam, bam, thank you Sam is not for Zane.

It may seem like a contradiction, but there are a lot of nice girls working in bars. And when bars close around 2 AM, many of them pass this way to go home or to head down to Walking Street. I've met a few bar girls that I liked at this time of night.

This evening I sat on a bench by Soi 4. A girl came along with some friends and stopped to talk to me. Pretty soon, she bent near me, gently kissed me on the lips and whispered, ?I want to go with you.? ?No thank you,? I said. I never go with girls who come onto me like that, although the kiss was a nice touch.

No matter that I did not want to take her home, Yai sat down to talk and I liked her. She could tell that I was trying to learn Thai so she helped me with pronunciation. I asked her the question that interests me most: ?How long have you worked in Pattaya.? ?One month.? Uh-huh, sure. All bar girls have worked in Pattaya for a month. A month, or a week, or three days. Right!

But we talked more and I was touched. She comes from Roi Et where she worked in a 7/11 for seven years and making 1,500 baht ($35, 22 GBP) per month for most of that time. When she quit she was making 2,000 baht ($47, 30 GBP) per month. She has a mother, father and 13 year old daughter to support.

As we sat and talked, I grew to like her more and more. She was really cute - well dressed, clean, light skinned, perfect complexion. Short but jacked way up on elevator sneakers that brought her up to about 5ft 1in or so. She was the kind of girl I like. Smiled a lot, comported herself modestly but not shyly, does not drink or smoke, well spoken and intelligent. After awhile I started thinking about taking her home after all and I talked to her about sex. Since she worked in a bar and I don?t like condoms, there wouldn?t be any fucking. Sa-moke only and that?s better for her anyway. Less chance of a problem. She agreed, and not just in the way that girls agree to please you. She already knew. After talking for half an hour I said, ?Okay, I want you to come with me.? Big smile! Money never mentioned.

I?m going to take a guess that she likes me or I?m going to be sucker a believe the big lie that she?s feeding me. She is the most affectionate girl I have ever gone with! Kissing, kissing and more kissing! Then hugging, snuggling and more kissing. Then highly skilled sex that she gives from the heart. And I love her perfect little body. Why is it some girls have NO stretch marks from pregnancy?

The next morning she wanted to stay with me and go ?len nam? (play in the water) at the Songkran goings on and I said, sure but I had a dentist appointment at 3 PM. We arranged to meet afterwards, but didn?t connect because the appointment was a lot longer than I expected.

Later that night - around 2 AM again - I ran into her walking with two of her friends. She latched on and said she wanted to go sleep with me. No sex, no money. After three times last night and other plans for my ?po-wa? the next day, that sounded good. She is a joy to sleep with. Off to the room and more and more kissing and hugging and love all night. In the morning she was getting pretty sexual when there was a loud knock on the door. Saved by the cleaning girls!

She?s with me for the third time now, sleeping as I write. After more probing, I find that it?s true, she?s only worked in the bar for a month. It?s only been open for two. She is a sweet, wonderful girl who is all heart and giving. When she left this morning she told me not to sleep alone. If I was alone, call her and we could just sleep like we did the other night.

Yai. I suppose she's an ordinary prostitute by Thailand's standards. But she's an extraordinary lady by mine.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy. Sounds like you have hit on a great situation. Will there be a disappointment down the road? Probably. But then again it may be you that disappoints her. Be gentle and be open, and you may have just stumbled across you soulmate. All the best.

Zanemay--

Sounds wonderful. I don't want to throw water on your parade, and hope it really works out for you--but the same kind of thing happened to me in March. The girl was much as you described yours and, despite lots of experience in BKK, I decided to stay with her for over a week and took her to Cambodia with me. In the end it turned out very badly, and this absolutely wonderful and attractive woman turned out to be a real pro BG (as was confirmed by several friends in BKK who it turned out afterwards happen to know her). I posted about it a while back under "Old hand... (finally) fleeced by freelancer" in Relationships. No situation is ever the same, of course, but just be careful. The one thing I learned about my experience is how extremely skilled some of these girls are about doing everything just right, pushing all the right emotional buttons, saying all the right things--and how quickly they can turn from seemingly loving, caring gf into the opposite. Watch for the little inconsistencies, the unexplained absences, whether she answers her cell phone when you're around (and are able to understand her since you seem to speak a bit of thai...), etc... I ignored all the little signs, even the bottle of perfume at Robinson's she insisted on, and ended up in a really vicious shouting match in the end. I'm not saying your girl is at all like that--but someone just coming up and kissing you on the mouth would already to me be a small sign of warning to me... Hope all turns out well for you however!

Nich

Once spent a lot of time with a girl very similar to your gentle soul. During many conversations she told me that since she didn't have a place to stay, she offered farangs the same deal just so she has a place to lay her head and sleep for the night. She told me that she kept her clothes and make-up in a bag at her friends room. She also counted on the stanger's room to shower. Found that so touching very pitiful really.

Zane,

Good luck. Your tale reminds me of my solemn vow to stick to ST (as in very short) if I ever return to Asia for Sanuk. They know how to push every single button we have, even buttons we didnt realise were still there under our wise, cynical exteriors. What really blows me away is the ease with which they can push them - smiling assassins :)

Archived