An Ordinary Prostitute

zanemay

Hi plainsdrifter,

I see what you are saying, however, consider this: Suppose the person in question is not a young pretty girl. Suppose we are talking about a male thai or rather issarn individual some 50 years plus trying to make at living selling roses at the beach of pattaya. Who is sleeping at the local temple because he has nowhere to go and noone gives a shit about him. He speaks no english whatsoever and his appearance lets something to be desired to put it mildly.

How do you think his life compares to the girl you mentioned?

And by the way this is not an example I thought up, this was I guy I met in december. You should have heard the stories he had to tell. Oh my!

Cheers

Hua Nguu.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If put in the Nightlife section it would be such a moving report.

Here in Relationship topics I'm filled with the noise of galloping horses rushed by the riders of the apocalypse. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hello Fellows,

It's been interesting reading the responses. Thanks.

I'm seeing this girl pretty regularly. I don't understand how all the pieces of her story fit together, but no real problem. Maybe I will work that part out one day soon. She is a VERY nice girl. Works in a small bar on Soi 6 and what she does there I really don't want to know. Everytime I've phoned her though she's been available and met me after she got off. No problems. Very skilled sex and open to try new things which I am open to have her try. :onfire:

And, BTW I do give her money. Someone seemed to think that because she offered to go with me no money sometimes, that meant I would never give her money. We never discuss it. I give her 800 baht for LLT and she keeps coming back and back and back.

Zane

I suppose she's an ordinary prostitute by Thailand's standards

------------------------

Actually, most our little friends here in Thailand are no odinary prostitutes by western standards. What you are going thru is the real Pattaya experience. It has nothing to do with shagging as many girls as possible in as little time. The way this place allows you to hang around, and not "stand in line" like most idiotic sex tourists, will indeed put you in situations where it is not a girl's legs opening up to you, but Life, in full fledge.....

My own example. I was also on Beach rd 2 nights ago, when the storm started to fall hard. I had to stay under a phone booth for an hour and more. I really thought, that sucks, i want to be in bed (it was 4 am by then), and not be stuck waiting for the rain to fall. As it started to clear, and the night seemed pretty well over, these 2 girls pass me by with a piece of cardboard as an umbrella. I just follow them. They were from Hua Hin, not street workers, but i hooked up with them back to their hotel, and by 5.30, I had the cutest one in my bed and in my arms. No sex, just cuddled up, and that was just cool by me. Long Live Pattaya!

a bit confused why you signed your post with Zane as I assume you're not related to the great zanemay & that girl he described?

as to your soi6 experiences I'll say I think we all know what girls working that soi are likely to do for a living & in addition add that I've had some of my better/extreme encounters/friendships with girls from there excluding those at king kong though :hubba:

Thanks for sharing that, Zane,

Yes, in my butterflying over the past year or so, I've met quiite a few 'ordinary prostitutes' who turned out to be totally wonderful and sweet girls, not out to rip me of, loving, cuddly, a pleasure to be with. They appeared to enjoy the fact that i treated them gently and with some consideration, and they returned the same. Very hard not to go back a second time, and a third and .... Oops, that would give them ideas and hopes, and me a form of attachment. Danger zone, run a mile!

It's a possibility. However, you might want to follow the weekly movements of a BG (that is attractive to an acceptable level for a reasonable percentage of the farang whoremongering population) before assuming this is the case. The only BG that became a real regular (and GF by the farang/BG definition) for me rarely stayed in her own room. In fact, I doubt she stayed there more than 3 nights per month. This was also the case with another BG I stayed with for about a week or so. This one appeared to have NEVER stayed in her room.

The second was just a very good operator from all information I was aware of. The first didn't need to be a good operator, she was just very very attractive for the farangs in teh barscene. She just never liked sleeping alone.

It's different when they make money, and are not bums.

ABC

Zane,

liked the post and wish I could be that dreamy. However, I bet on a regular basis this girl gets pounded and all your ideas are drowned out by the moans she is making.

SB

Archived