An Ordinary Prostitute

zanemay

That's her life...yeah we all try to transcend BG at times to other places but she's Budhist and realistic to her fate. I know a girl I fequent often as she once was new...her response to the worst BF she ever had was that the guy treated her so bad...as to not BF her but for 1 day and cause her to loose face in her bar.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she's giving pussy and head at the bar...it IS on Soi 6! But she has been available every night I've called her. Other nights she's called me, wanted to come. "I don't want money, " she says. She is VERY affectionate and so am I. I love her and tell her and show her. It seems to be mutual and money doesn't seem to be on her mind at all.

She is quite interesting. She was a supervisor in a shrimp processing business. (After 7/11 job I mentioned.) I was a supervisor in an electronics plant. We can talk about the pressures of being mid-level managers. We both had a lot of sleepless nights and doctor's appointments.

She has quite a lot of gold, which she bought from the bonus they gave her when she quit. Of course they always want her back, same as me.

Great girl! How can you keep a girl who works in a bar on Soi 6, long, long time?? Not sure, but sure want to. She is the closest I have met that would make a good long-term partner, i.e., someone who could actually understand me and my farang world.

Oh well...getting "dreamy" again.

Zane

Archived