Vietnam: Saigon hostess bars

Says ib13:

good for you you could resists the moto 'scam'.

I was relieved of a few dong by a very pretty lady in a white dress riding such a bike & inviting me for a 'ride' :hubba:

I heard a couple of stories later on that subject in a bar.

The girl would take the ""Mark"" and ride off to a short time place

Get the cash get him in the mood and said back in a second go get condom...you guessed never came back.

Some others as well while in the shower she took all his cash and took off!! :doah:

my experience was a bit prolonged & I only knew once I was back in my room, but to cut it short she first attempted a BJ in a back alley, but I backed of! Then off to a ST place, but as some disagreement came up I decided to call it a day, but before I left she tried a last attempt at pursuading to do the deed and/or cash a tip by massaging my cock & surroundings & that mush have been when she managed to get some loose change off my pockets before riding me home :o:doah::applause::grinyes:

well done I must admit...

Says ib13:

my experience was a bit prolonged & I only knew once I was back in my room, but to cut it short she first attempted a BJ in a back alley, but I backed of! Then off to a ST place, but as some disagreement came up I decided to call it a day, but before I left she tried a last attempt at pursuading to do the deed and/or cash a tip by massaging my cock & surroundings & that mush have been when she managed to get some loose change off my pockets before riding me home
:o:doah::applause::grinyes:

well done I must admit...

Before riding me home?? :neener:

So you got full service ::

Yes many stories from Viet Nam along these lines

"I'm finding women here pretty easy to meet, friendly ..... the non sex scene (bars/discos/ect) seems pretty cool ....i've got a short list of good nightspots to hit ..."

Willpower thanks for your reply, i should be more than interested by this short-list and your feelings about those places ;

Thanks for it and take care

Cheers

Archived