where do the russian girls hang out?

where do the russian and eastern european girls hang out? I heard Soi 3, but where on Soi 3? In some of the bars? In front of the Grace Hotel? I've also heard that they're trying to charge outrageous prices. Any truth to that rumor?

Cheers,

Herc

Hercules,

If you want to go to a place to check out Russian girls (I don't think any of them are actually Russian-mostly from the poorer former Soviet republics I think), try Mike's Place Hotel on Soi 3. Go to the upstairs bar and there will be a bunch of Russian girls working there. Went there once out of curiosity and saw one or 2 girls that weren't horribly ugly (that's about as nice as I can put it). They didn't speak much English, but one of the guys I was with asked how much just for curiosity and was quoted 2500B for ST. All the other customers appeared to be Thai businessmen. You'll see these girls out on the street walking around, but I haven't seen too many Russian gals in the Soi 3 area that I would do for free, much less pay 2500B for ST. I hear there are some cuties in Pattaya that work in a MP, but the price is 4000B).

Ranger

Joke answer #2: Moscow, St. Petersburg.

I ran into a bunch (5-6) Russian girls in the Ploenchit Center. I spoke with them for awhile but couldn't get a sense of where they worked. The were clearly pros (I was immediately asked if I wanted to party), but were also all fairly plain.

Archived