Ko samui accom???

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best beach for what?

Refer to the two other recent threads. If the info you want differs from that, then be more specific.

chaweng and lamai beach, if you would like to enjoy nightlife.

lamai has many beer bars, chaweng less beer bars but more other venues (incl. 1 gogo).

other beaches if you prefer it to be quiet.

what price range are you looking into?

samak,

Mr. Whosyourdaddy supports sexual intercourse only if backed by previous marriage and with the intention to reproduce yourself. Also the dowry must be paid .He will therefore be seriously offended by your post. Although I wonder what kind of " two guys " he might be talking about. Hasn't he been travelling with Stickman recently ? :grinyes:

Bbill

mister buffalo

you are the one, who has a dirty phantasy and associates nightlife with sexual intercourse. i would never dare to question mister whosyourdaddy's reproduction rate or post and after dowry mating behaviour...

this week i heard several of your BG-friends expressing concern about your health and sanity (buffalo sick...)

:neener:

Says valentinoxxx:

Chaweng: 2 GoGos and many massage places, incall & outcall, including an EDEN type establishment.

2 gogos? there was one first at the end of the large beer bar areas and then a second opened on the Soi where the green mango is; but the first was closed when i was there last time.

Eden type place: one board member brought this up but it is a myth, that Soi always had some mediocre shagging places as mediocre as the many massage places are...

Did the GB LOUNGE close? When?

Click on the GB LOUNGE link for more info and pics.

I have never stepped through the threshold of any of these places and I left the island in Feb, so things may have changed.

I can't give you the name of the particular massage place as I can't find it and I can't be bothered to find out.

I THINK it's opposite NEW FRIEND.

" Mr. Whosyourdaddy supports sexual intercourse only if backed by previous marriage and with the intention to reproduce yourself. Also the dowry must be paid .He will therefore be seriously offended by your post. Although I wonder what kind of " two guys " he might be talking about. Hasn't he been travelling with Stickman recently "

If I dont cheat on my wife am i allowed on the island or is it a must to be a whoremonger? Dowry.. dont like the idea but if you want to give me money I will accept your dowry.

Unfortunately stickman can not make it on this trip.. Just me and a guy I did my bachelors with that is flying in. Stick and I are planning a road trip in Oct, I am sure we will make a trip report then or at least in the weekly.

Incidently Do I know you? If not why are you so offended about me asking about beaches in Samui that you feel you have to attack me. Is it me or do you just dont like friends travelling in Thailand together?? :onfire: :banghead:

Guest lazyphil

<<Stick and I are planning a road trip in Oct, I am sure we will make a trip report then or at least in the weekly>>

Thelma and Louise :grinyes:

Archived