Ko samui accom???

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Cheweng beach is where my mate and me stayed once, I forget the name of the place we stayed but it was pretty cheap and comfortable by the beach. Sorry to be of no help whatever. You'll like the airport, very cute!

Guest lazyphil

Oh, so you might do a 'Cannon Ball Run' type of thing, racing each other from Hat Yai to Chaing Rai, the winner has a free bg for the night :neener:

Says whosyourdaddy:

Incidently Do I know you? If not why are you so offended about me asking about beaches in Samui that you feel you have to attack me. Is it me or do you just dont like friends travelling in Thailand together??
:bow::hug:

take it easy whosyourdaddy! buffalo brings usually some good humour to the board. :bow:

you do not know him but all the BG's know and care about him (buffalo sick...)

by the way: on samui the usual tourist spread is 10% misleaded whoremongers (the experienced whoremongers go to pattaya), 30% misleaded backpackers (the experienced backpackers go to ko phangan, but a clear evidence that the backpacker is more easily misleaded than the average whoremonger), 20% misleaded scuba divers (the experienced scuba divers go to ko tao or khao lak), 25% misleaded cheap charlies (the experienced cheap charlie settles in a bungalow with fan along the coast between prachuab and chumphon) and 40% average tourists like Daddyman and Whereisyourstick.

you claim that the total percentage exceeds 100%???

sure, samui is too crowded already!!

Whosyourdaddy,

no hab bad mood please. Indeed you know me , we met at Mr. Stickmans wedding party and you were very well dressed I remember and neither drunk nor behaving badly. You said "Cheers" to me and I answered " Howareyoudoing ?" . Long lasting relationships began with less words .

As far as it concerns Koh Samui I remember the villages as absolutely disgusting , a kind of " cheapness " all over the place , talking about the beach villages. Apart from the funny airport there was nothing I did enjoy. Matter of taste of course. I think Bali more beautiful :grinyes:.

Bbill

>As far as it concerns Koh Samui I remember the villages as absolutely disgusting , a kind of " cheapness " all over the place , talking about the beach villages. Apart from the funny airport there was nothing I did enjoy. Matter of taste of course. I think Bali more beautiful

BBil,

He would have known you if you were of any significance.

Did you provide any info on huts and other accommodation options?

>Looking for a recommendation for a bungalow oh Ko samui.. Best beach? Any other suggestions..

Looking for a good accommodation, near the sea, a hut, spacious. Right on the beach.

The beach (Chaweng Noi) is the same, but smaller than Chaweng. See

Samui New Star Resort.

www.samuinewstar.com

American breakfast included.

Evenings, beach restaurants are 5 mins walk along the water line (go to the right), they are right on the beach. Literally.

A dinner for two, with drinks does not go much over over 300 Bhts.

During the day, if you have a Thai wife, she can talk to beach vendors (not hawkers) and get Som Tum for 25 bahts.

Great bungalows, water facing ones especially. Familes there, no bgs (5 mins away if you fancy that). Prices: 2K baht during Songkran. Could be down to 1300Bht per room now.

Archived