Ko samui accom???

whosyourdaddy

Hi Valentinoxx,

take it easy. I said "before you start slagging off", so, yes for once, you didn't do it :p

The getting the facts straight was more directed towards Samak. You were trying to get him straight just a little bit.

The boardmember that couldn't get serviced at Utopia had this happen to him last week btw.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I'd like my x back. Only two?

Secondly and possibly more importantly, my opinions on Chaweng are my opinions.

I have no doubt that other views will differ from mine.

I certainly wouldn't discourage others from visiting.

Samui has something for everyone.

There was gogo being finished in Lamai when I was there in January and now believe it has opened, so that makes 3 on the island.

I stayed at longbeach resort which was very nice but still a hike to Lamai township.

I've been trying to convince myself that I should visit the LOS again. For the moment, I may scout around Europe for a bit to whet my appetite.

Here's the email address, in case you missed it; reservation@islandsamui.com

The Island has a good location. If you have other criteria, let me know.

Sister resort Villa Flora is good value, it's a bit further away from the entertainment centre, though not much further.

ok, mister Limbo. the GB lounge was probably under renovation, when i was last time on samui (i am coming less often as the ferry is more and more a nightmare), but there was no sign and i guessed, it had closed (i have seen so many venues opening and closing in LOS....). ok i was wrong on that...2 gogos or 1, who really cares; i was never impressed by any of them...

and of course anybody can compare any mediocre shagging place with Eden....

and with mister ValentinotripleX i am usually debating about beachfront or backyard accommodation and not about Eden-like gogos...

i would never dare to krengjai any of you! (were the Oxygen bottle filled this morning??)

Think too mut,

your request for specified info on accomodation meets my approval and can be answered as follows : I spent less days than planned at the Dusit Island resort at 320 USD a day and the place was the same fuck as the whole Island. Hope that helps.

Bbill

Archived