Ko samui accom???

whosyourdaddy

Says samak:

ok, mister Limbo. the GB lounge was probably under renovation, when i was last time on samui (i am coming less often as the ferry is more and more a nightmare), but there was no sign and i guessed, it had closed (i have seen so many venues opening and closing in LOS....). ok i was wrong on that...2 gogos or 1, who really cares; i was never impressed by any of them...

and of course anybody can compare any mediocre shagging place with Eden....

and with mister ValentinotripleX i am usually debating about beachfront or backyard accommodation and not about Eden-like gogos...

i would never dare to krengjai any of you! (were the Oxygen bottle filled this morning??)

Hi Samak,

you're right, I'm neither that impressed with the Samui gogo's but some of the board members seem to spend some good time in there. ::

As true Samui hotel fanatics, you two have more knowledge on the backyard vs beachfront acco's in Samui than me, I always sleep at home on Samui. Never slept a single night in a resort here... :o

As a matter of fact, the bottles were filled. Did you do overtime last night to top them off? :p

Thanks for your everamusing posts :applause::bow:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says whosyourdaddy:

Thanks

Will give THE island a call tonight. Dont think they take credit card books but will make sure they have a room for the 13-16. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink in Samui during that time send me a PM

That's a good choice WYD.

See ya soon.

Archived