Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Just wandering??? I know that money is king when in

comes to getting these girls but is it easier for the

guys who are younger, in good shape and shall I

say"hansum"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says rush:

Just wandering??? I know that money is king when in

say"hansum"

:doah:

Where do these guys with these type of questions come from?

:doah:

Where do these guys with these type of questions come from?

More than likely...out of the woodwork!!!

Arent you the same guy that posted a thread about some bargirl drugging you in Patpong.....and now you ask about does being good-looking account for anything?

The next time you are in bar, look around, you will not see Pitt B, types. Looks does not matter much, the girls are looking for guys who are fun, joking, smiling and have the money to treat them LD's. They want Jai dee :: not handsum ::

cheers

vinod

>I know that money is king when in

say"hansum"

For standard ST/LT experience, it does not count much, if anything.

A girl could have had a guy who is not "hansum" just few hours ago, may get another one tomorrow...one "hansum" guy does not change much.

When it comes to a relationship (with a bg), being "hansum" could be a desirable but not a necessary feature.

, it does not count much, if anything.

-------------------------------

And if it does, not for long. Looks are not important, a real blonde 6ft viking might fill a fantasy, but ultimately, money talks (or providing, if one wants to talk nicely). That goes for that elusive notion, the GTG, too.

Maybe someone has already posted a similar concept but oh well, here I go...

Take note of this successful formula for Thailand...

jai dee + sanuk = hansum man

If you believe you are a "good looking" man in Farangland, do not expect your rules to apply as easily in Thailand. You will be shocked and disappointed maybe even resentful if they don't immediately approach you or give the obvious signals they're interested. "Good looks" are ONLY a fringe benefit for most Thai ladies.

Jai Dee: A jai dee (good heart) man is as good as royalty. You can not claim to be jai dee. The lady or ladies in your company bestow this honor onto you. They know a jai dee man will take good care of a Thai lady. DO NOT make an ass of yourself claiming to be jai dee.

Sanuk: It comes in many forms. Some forms of sanuk include joking, laughing, smiling, being comfortable, living in the moment, spending money on whatever you want, and most people's favorite form of sanuk, SEX. The list goes on.

Hansum: If you do your best to present yourself as jai dee and looking for sanuk YOU WILL be seen as a hansum man. The hansum man status is the desired equation in your pursuit of happiness with the Thai ladies. They will welcome you in many pleasant ways. Guaranteed.

There are exceptions. Looking for "stunners" could go both ways right? You will know it instantly when you see "her" so the same can be said if one of them has the same reaction to you. Many men are constantly searching for these stunner instances. They remind you why you are a man. Life is not so bad after all. Recognizing these random golden moments and acting on them is another story. Thai ladies occasionally face the same stunner instances with us but it's definitely NOT based solely on "good looks." Once again, this is an exception.

For now, ignore your "good looks." REALLY, they do not matter. Whatever type of looks you do have will be greatly enhanced by the attention of that sexy, beautiful Thai lady smiling and embracing you firmly. Follow this basic, common sense formula and you too will be a hansum man in Thailand.

yours truly,

maxal

Hey Rush,

BTW, prepare yourself for the onslaught if you don't try to articulate yourself more on this board. Some members want to be challenged if they are expected to supply meaningful replies. Food for thought man. :)

Girls work bar for money not looking for good-looking guys. Yet, they will show body language or say things in thai about guys with very good looks and also guys who are extremely ugly or have poor presentation. They will react accordingly to physical presenatation and appearance. They will render judgments even though actions might speak otherwise...

To say "i look for jai dee only " is only partially correct. They are trying to make a sale and they will sum you up pretty quickly and will try to guess what can help them close the deal if they are interested in you.......

Cardinalblue

Archived