Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

well I'll just have to disagree as my recent trip proved :p

I know you're just trying to generalize, but then I'll just add a bit of the many variables & exceptions.

think of a BG who works sorta out of choice or because she's just having more fun in the bar than in another service job say a restaurent & also it pays better & she get to meet many farangs.

if a BG has many older sisters already married say with farangs she don't really need the money & her sister(s) may not want her to work bar as they know the potential damage & risk involved. they will thus provide for her & send her to school while perhaps hooking her up with some potential BF's from overseas ::

like mentioned this youngest sister may feel bored and/or desire to make some money for herself so she's back in the bar & skip school most of the time!

now BG fall in love just as much as punters do & as most farangs are seen to have 'money too much' I simply don't buy into this economic love scenario. still being young & handsome does not automatically mean being 'loved' by all BG's as to fall in love one have to meet & get emotional.

remember BG's face huge peer pressure to show off a presentable and or rich BF & if genuine feelings may evolve & she can afford it then you could soon find yourself in a non p4p relationship...

ok it may be rare, but I'm sure I'm not alone in this scenario ::

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell a Thai prostitute you don't have money, and see if she still "loves you too mutt". In all likelyhood, she'll drop you like a hot rock

---------------------------

That's the kind of general take that makes so much sense. Actually, so much you can apply it to dates here in San Francisco and other "home" places. The real proof of a BG/FL not always being so intere$$ted, is when you start hanging out longer with her, and you make it understood that you can't be a big spender. IME.....

still being young & handsome does not automatically mean being 'loved' by all BG's

Was just on the phone with my girl who had talked to her friend Mon. This story won't answer the question but here it is.

Mon has been taken out of the bar and set up very well by her farang boyfriend. Don't know if he is rich but Mon now has alot of money, more than she knows what to do with.

I met the farang, well dressed and hansum, maybe early 30s, has fun in the bars, BGs seem to like him.

Mon's problem: does not love her farang, she loves an american. [because of this thread i asked details about his looks]. The american "not look good, too skinny" according to my girl. He is not tall. "Have muscle same as lady". :( And most mysterious: he has NO MONEY!

My girl says american likes Mon because he can fuck her with no pay. In America he "must pay bank too much money, if I have to pay like that i kill myself."

My girl says Mon cannot keep going like this, Mon is miserable. She is rich but it does not make her happy.

this is a typical sad love story that again proves BG's are just like the rest of us: they fall in love & can't control it as well as guys fall in love with them even it's not mutual. also they have to live so they seldom let down a good offer like the current BF gave her & set her up nicely even she apparently sees her love on the side, but then again I'm sure her supporter aren't faitfull either...

thanks for sharing & now best wishes for Mon & a happy future

"The real proof of a BG/FL not always being so intere$$ted, is when you start hanging out longer with her, and you make it understood that you can't be a big spender. IME....."

This is exactly what differentiates some guys from others. The one's who almost always do ST's or an occasionally LT, but generelly likes to hang about alone or with mates during the day & uses BG's for a bit of nightly hanky panky. The other way & the one where potentially one could gain a lot of interesting insight into the BG world & a bit of thai culture is when hanging out with the BG for severel days & perhaps visiting her quarters, friends or even her village :eek:

The extreme scenario would be one where you've made it clear that no p4p would take place & that you'd be fucking around like crazy, but you'd still see her from time to time if she insisted. It happens :neener:

jjsushi :

You were the one who took up the argument of young vs. old with all else being equal. You asked me for my definitions of young and old. I stated ages that I don't think to many people would have a problem with. The ages in-between are more moot.

"Personally, from where I stand I can honestly say that as a "young guy" I don't and never have seen it as any "easier" to atttract a prostitute." I know a few guys who get solicited by just these "prostitutes" based on looks alone. They want to go with these guys and money is not the point.

But as far as seeing young and old guys in the scene. Money talks. But it's easier for the younger guy. Held true for regular girls when I was in the states and it holds true for me here as well. Point about a younger guy having more stamina and would make youth a bit of a negative for the ST conscious but I still believe on average it's easier.

To me this is self evident as it is to the folks who posted on this thread and then left.

To me your argument is analagous to ice cream. I can say that the majority of people in my opinion prefer chocolate and vanilla. You are saying that everyone has individual tastes so you can't determine what ice cream people will like. But if I was stocking the ice cream parlour I would be quite heavy on chocolate and vanilla.

<<burp>>

Says gummigut:

To me your argument is analagous to ice cream. I can say that the majority of people in my opinion prefer chocolate and vanilla. You are saying that everyone has individual tastes so you can't determine what ice cream people will like. But if I was stocking the ice cream parlour I would be quite heavy on chocolate and vanilla.

To all,

And with this we can now move on to the next thread of interest.

Cheers - BB

Archived