Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Thai women (non-working girls) have similar criteria

If this were true I would have much more succes in farangland :p

Best regards

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I agree that money is the most important thing. I just think that if there are two customers available, a bg might choose the more handsome one.

Hey, who's there on display, on the stage, around the poles.

And who's making a choice?

>A young, good looking man is a "customer from hell".

(above, my words, Naiv quoted me)

>I have heard that too. A lot of bfs seem to prefer the older men exactly because they think that young, good looking men are cheap charlies. But there are also good looking men who aren't cheap charlies.

Buddy...for a similar pay, any bg would go a man who would boom boom 5 minutes and go sleep. Younger men don't do just that. If they pay same money, they don't buy gold, mobile phones and other goodies. Some may do that, but, bgs know where the lower risk and bigger gain is.

Can you build a rocket? Great!

BGs don't know what a rocket is for. All your looks and brains may have only one use: if he marries me, he knows some shit that may help us build another wing to the house. What he knows, fuck knows, but he may make some money for us.

I allways hear the girls say"hansum man no good,hansum man butterfly,no like young hansum man"

I get the impression that nearly all bar girls dont see a young hansum man as a good customer,also that they are more likely to get a disease from a young man,less money,and no loyalty i am sure if they just want a young hansum man it would not be a farang.

I was in Thermea once when a young hansum man left with a girl and lots of the other girls screemed,i asked if they had screemed because the girl had left with hansum young man,i was told that it was because he was very rich,i have to say he did look rather like a pop star, either way good luck to him,i bet he felt good.

I allways hear the girls say"hansum man no good,hansum man butterfly,no like young hansum man"

Of course you hear that! But why do they go with young goodlooking men? Just try to imagine yourself in their situation: Wouldn't you prefer to screw a young beautiful girl for money than an old ugly woman?!? I bet you would even screw the beautiful one for free!

Best regards

Buddy...for a similar pay, any bg would go a man who would boom boom 5 minutes and go sleep.

TTM, while I believe that you are right in many cases, I have also heard this from a bg:

"I don't like him too much, he comes so fast."

Haha, it was a young good looking guy, so maybe bgs prefer the older men because they are the better lovers?!?

But because you insist that bgs prefer the customers who finish fastly I ask you if you don't contradict yourself? Don't young men come faster?!? :o

Best regards

But ok, I will yield to your arguments because you know bgs better than I. But I can't imagine that bgs think always in these strictly professional manners. I should ask some bgs :o

Best regards

TTM,

very good post and stuff for thought. I think, stating, that the girls are simply callous money making machines may count for some, but imo definitely not for all. Some girls still like to have good sex, they like to be satisfied and like to show their new good looking "bf" to their gfs. Imo, as with many things, it is a matter of fitting and can not that easily be generalized.

What??? Looks don't count....says the BG your paying maybe.

Being good looking DOES count. Ever go into a go-go bar and see the good looking guy with three BGs on his lap? Ever talk to a BG who you don't take out of the bar about the guys currently in the bar...jai dee counts, a good smile counts, but looks count as well.

I am no slouch in the looks department, but when my really handsome friend visits me from the US every BG I know tells me they want to go with him. When I say he no good, big butterfly and cheap, they could care less -- he gets LTs from Nana Plaza for 1k and has them make breakfast in the morning. When we go to the Grace, he's in there for less than 5 minutes before he has two offers from the most attractive free lancers in the place. Frankly, I almost hate to go out with him because I cease to exist when the see him.

Looks do count...but money can always counteract it...thank GOD!

Says PhatPhak:

Being good looking DOES count. Ever go into a go-go bar and see the good looking guy with three BGs on his lap? . . .

Looks do count...but money can always counteract it...thank GOD!

Ever go into the go-go bar and see the old guy surrounded by 5 girls who he has already paid the barfine for and the mamasan sitting in his lap? :grinyes:

[color:"red"] just don't believe you and the other experts. Of course any bargirl will prefer to go with a good looking (in her eyes) customer. Of course the money is the most important thing but why should a bargirl go with an ugly customer if she can go with a handsome one? [/color]

It is called a little "bonus". Just like in my job, if my clients are pleasant, it is a "bonus" and it makes my day, that is all :bow:

[color:"red"]bargirl will enjoy to have sex with a handsome guy than with an ugly one.

[/color]

You take it for granted that the "handsome" ones know what they do in bed!!!!! :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

Archived