Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Hi,

For women who are making a living by having paid sex, I would say no. However, for everyday life, it can mean something, however, are your personalities as good as the looks? I have known many people who are nice to look at but as soon as they open their mouths!!!! ::

Many people don't understand that looking handsome/pretty is just about the matter of perception, many more things count. For most BGs, it is their job to concentrate on the earnings, as long ones don't look too repulsive, any looks should do. :bow:

In my work, I sure cannot pick that my co-workers/clients must be handsome!!!! But believe me, it may help in some days!!!! :o

Jasmine :devil:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>To say "i look for jai dee only " is only partially correct. They are trying to make a sale and they will sum you up pretty quickly and will try to guess what can help them close the deal if they are interested in you.......

Good looks is just a marginal thing here. No way a working girl would miss an offer from a non-handsome man in anticipation a nice looking bloke may walk in during the evening.

I agree with the general consensus that good looks aren't all that important in the night scene I know of one exception. A friend of mine was visiting Bangkok for his first time, not ugly but wouldn't be considered handsome in the west. But he does have the lightest blue Paul Newman eyes. Every bar we went to over the course of two weeks the girls were all over him "taa muan tuk-a-daa" (eyes like a doll). Never seen anything like it.

I just don't believe you and the other experts. Of course any bargirl will prefer to go with a good looking (in her eyes) customer. Of course the money is the most important thing but why should a bargirl go with an ugly customer if she can go with a handsome one? Some bargirls won't even go with an ugly customer. (Unless they need the money really urgently, but some bargirls have always enough money). What I know form bargirls in thailand is that they try to have sanuk while working. And a nice goodlooking customer is just more sanuk. :devil: Of course the sexual performance will also play a role. :devil:

And then beeing a good looking guy counts for something very important: It is much more likely that the bargirl will enjoy to have sex with a handsome guy than with an ugly one.

But you are right, that thai women might have different criteria than farang women for calling a guy handsome. (Or why do thai girls turn their head after me. Haha, ok maybe I am sooo ugly :: )

Best regards

off course being hansum helps a bloke - just as much as being physically attractive with nice skin, great boobs and long legs helps a bar-girl - same-same (BTW I'm not hansum anymore unfortunately)

Says naiv:

I just don't believe you and the other experts. Of course any bargirl will prefer to go with a good looking (in her eyes) customer. Of course the money is the most important thing but why should a bargirl go with an ugly customer if she can go with a handsome one? Some bargirls won't even go with an ugly customer. (Unless they need the money really urgently, but some bargirls have always enough money). What I know form bargirls in thailand is that they try to have sanuk while working. And a nice goodlooking customer is just more sanuk.
:devil:
Of course the sexual performance will also play a role.
:devil:

A BG that wants sanuk and a good looking guy goes to the Thai discos, boy/gay bars where she can pay a handsome Thai man to fawn over her. You don't believe me barfine a couple of girls and go with them there. Their eyes light up when they see handsome Thai men.

IME the BG doesn't seem to focus too much on the degree of handsomeness of a farang customer but rather his age divided into the categories of young man/old man.

>I just don't believe you and the other experts. Of course any bargirl will prefer to go with a good looking (in her eyes) customer. Of course the money is the most important thing but why should a bargirl go with an ugly customer if she can go with a handsome one?

True. "If she can go". Right here and right now. This very night.

Who's asking her?

Whoever comes first, she goes. Don't fool yourself, they hardly see you as a person.

3000Bht non-atractive man wins over 1500Bht Tom Cruise.

>Some bargirls won't even go with an ugly customer. (Unless they need the money really urgently, but some bargirls have always enough money).

Not a very common situation. Great deal of their customers (read: lifeline) are exactly that. Say, not ugly, but not really desirable men.

> What I know form bargirls in thailand is that they try to have sanuk while working.

Disagree. "Sanuk while working" is usually linked to drinks and dinners for her friends, discos, fun, gold, expenses...all the activities where the payer is ignored (except when opening his wallet).

>And a nice goodlooking customer is just more sanuk. Of course the sexual performance will also play a role.

Dead wrong. A young, good looking man is a "customer from hell".

They hardly ever fulfill the need which made girls available to the public, never pay as well as less desirable men, they ravage their pussies, they think they deserve more, "do you know who I am and what girls I can have for free" attitude.

You can find them on this board - people who boast that bgs pay them drinks and dinners, never ask for money, etc.

>And then beeing a good looking guy counts for something very important: It is much more likely that the bargirl will enjoy to have sex with a handsome guy than with an ugly one.

Switch off the lights and it's all the same. As you spending a night with an ugly girl.

>But you are right, that thai women might have different criteria than farang women for calling a guy handsome.

That's where the problem is. Thai women (non-working girls) have similar, if not more strict criteria, what handsome man looks like and what personal qualities he should posses. Pretty much as their peers in farangland.

P.S.

My gf and her friends says I can find a gf in Thai anywhere, anytime.

Not that I am ashamed of that, but the folks who think they are less attractive and shy away from getting engaged in the scene or accept less than average behavior/performance from the girls - have no reason to be discouraged. Have your cake and eat it.

Don't mix money for sex and good looks/great brains.

Disneyland for adults. Can you imagine Mickey Mouse refusing to take a photo with a person with big ears?

TTM, thank you for your answers.

I agree that money is the most important thing. I just think that if there are two customers available, a bg might choose the more handsome one.

A young, good looking man is a "customer from hell".

I have heard that too. A lot of bfs seem to prefer the older men exactly because they think that young, good looking men are cheap charlies. But there are also good looking men who aren't cheap charlies.

Switch off the lights and it's all the same.

Not for me!!!

That's where the problem is. Thai women (non-working girls) have similar, if not more strict criteria, what handsome man looks like and what personal qualities he should posses. Pretty much as their peers in farangland.

This isn't a problem, in the contrary! Thai women have much more strict criteria, which gives me a huge advantage relative to the concurrents! ::

But the criteria aren't all the same. Just as an example:

Shyness? A plus for thai women, a no go for farang girls.

Best regards

A BG that wants sanuk and a good looking guy goes to the Thai discos, boy/gay bars where she can pay a handsome Thai man to fawn over her.

Why should a bg pay for a good looking guy if she can be paid for one?

Best regards

P.S: I know that some bgs pay handsome thai men for sanuk. But only because handsome customers are so rare... :devil:

Archived