Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

sure that happens, but only perhaps because he's an established jai dee regular?

now next door is the young/handsome dude being surrounded by 5 girls & sexy mamasan & he haven't yet paid anything :grinyes:

I've yet to experience any of the above scenarios recently, but did have something similar back in '98 in the pong & all the girls in my lab was buttnaked & damn friendly, while an older guy was getting a complimentary handjob a few chairs away :hubba:

those we're the days

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You take it for granted that the "handsome" ones know what they do in bed!!!!!

If not she can still tell him what to do, can't she? :p

They are NOT paying these men because they are handsome, the key is "Thai men".

Hmm, may I miss something?!? ::

Or do they consider thai men as more handsome?!?

Or are they better lovers? (One bg told me this.)

Or is the small talk better? ::

Best regards

>Haha, it was a young good looking guy, so maybe bgs prefer the older men because they are the better lovers?!?

>But because you insist that bgs prefer the customers who finish fastly I ask you if you don't contradict yourself? Don't young men come faster?!?

Nothing to do with that. Older men are simply easier to handle, more likely to be drunk/tired and good "take care of me" chances. For short or long time, whatever.

Their love making abilities could be good, bad, anything.

if he marries me, he knows some shit that may help us build another wing to the house. What he knows, fuck knows, but he may make some money for us.

Now that is cold! However, probably closer to the truth then we would all like to believe no matter if we're handsome, ugly, young or old. :dunno:

Thanks guys for the insights BTH who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time, funny

how my question being so stupid is on top of the board... you

shoud give newbies a break....

Says rush:

Thanks guys for the insights BTH who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time, funny

how my question being so stupid is on top of the board... you

shoud give newbies a break....

Why ask the board who I am when you can ask me directly? I see you still don't know how to ask a question properly. I never mentioned that your questions were stupid but since you are the one using that term to describe your posts evidently you do realize that they are "stupid" in a sense. :bow:

Just because you may get many hits on your thread does not vindicate your topic as being valued or taken seriously; it just means it is popular. The way I have read the responses it doesn't appear that many have taken you seriously, they are either having fun with the topic or they are engaging in debate amongst themselves about an aspect of your topic.

Let's see your first 3 threads are: :sleeping:

1. "Does being a good looking guy count for anything?" ::

( What is the point of asking this aside from attempting to tell us you "handsome". You really want to know why ask a bunch of guys on a message board? Go and experience it for yourself with the women. Like you really want an answer to that? Spare me the "stupidity")

2. "Told to be very careful of Chinese girls in LOS ". ::

(Who told you this and why didn't they give you the answer to your query? Why would a person give you such a cryptic statement and not an explanation? Why run to message board with the question when you could have asked the bloke who made the statement? Like you really want to know? Are you trying to stir up some anti-Chinese sentiment here? Spare me the "stupidity")

3. "I got drugged by a bar girl in Patpong". :drunk:

(Yeah, sure you was. The BG drugged your cola(why is it always the coal drinkers that get drugged?), you passed out for 2hrs and she didn't take anything and after you kicked her out, she returned later? Sounds more like you were taking drugs.)

BTW- I didn't comment the way I did to your posts because you are a "newbie"-you see we are all newbies when it pertains to LOS an for all I know you could have been a long time member who has decided to post for the first time- I commented on your threads because I thought they were ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with that. Older men are simply easier to handle, more likely to be drunk/tired and good "take care of me" chances. For short or long time, whatever.

Hmm, but young guys are more likely newbies so easier to handle, don't insist on service for payment, have no idea of the prices, ...

(By the way, I am such a newbie and the bgs know it from the first sight. Maybe that's why they would like to go with me?!?)

Best regards

[color:"red"]who the fuck is that JJSUSHI

guy I posted 3 times and he shit canned me each time,[/color]

Rush,

Don't take it personally, that is just his style.

This is by and large a friendly board which welcomes discussions, opinions and questions from people will all levels of experience.

Harlequin

Archived