4 days in Angeless

Coss

"The good thing about Angeles, there are still plenty of relatively nice gals coming in from the provinces... unfortunately, I seemed to have gotten two of them pregnant (within 24 hours of each other, I'd guess) and had to make a fast exit!"

finally a bit of cool hard facts on the babe situation.

yo'da'man greg :hubba:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I seemed to have gotten two of them pregnant (within 24 hours of each other, I'd guess) and had to make a fast exit! "

You sound like a real winner. Man, guys like you.......I'll just leave it at that.

My ex-girfriend's younger sister patrols the corner of soi 7 and Suk - wild looker, ex-masage parlour (circa 10 years) but has the virus, man! - and prob more than my life is worth to wander down to the beer bars, which I don't much like anyway... apart from being in Pattaya at the moment, as well... so it definitely wasn't me. Not that you know what I look like but I get accused of quite a lot of stuff I have never done, so there is someone wandering around who looks a bit like me, as well! That's my story, anyway.

just a thought, but does it not bother you that you have some kids running around? and...not to mention you are barebacking.....whatever goes around comes around

I think the 1000 baht upfront in Angeles for bar fine and girl is good news (and cheap compared to Bkk), you just need to know how to suss the girl beforehand.

Problem is you end up spending 500 pesos buying LD's and talking to the girl before you know what the deal is. Then you got all of this cherry girl bs as well. Also in AC, beer is cheap as long as you buy the local San Miguel beer; imported brands are significantly more(100 pesos or more). The average price for a San Miguel beer in a bar or go go in AC costs 50 pesos with the exchange rate being 52 pesos to the US dollar. But then again, Singha and Beer Chang are just as cheap in Thailand. I've seen both of these brands in bars and go gos in Pattaya sell for as a low as 35 baht a bottle with the exchange rate being 42 baht to the US dollar. My beloved Jack Daniels and cokes go for 125 pesos in AC bars and go gos and as low as 70 baht in Pattaya bars and go gos. I don't know why everyone says that alcohol is cheaper in AC than in Pattaya. I don't see it. If AC is serious about getting the tourists back, the hotels are going to have to lower their prices, and the bars should implement a policy of a 500 pesos bar fine with the girl being paid 500 pesos in the morning by the punter. This will put a stop to the runners. :grinyes:

You got 2 bargirls pregnant and you split town so you won't have to help them remedy the situation? I hope you are just joking about that.

To each his own I suppose, but these are poor sweet girls from the provinces who probably can't afford an abortion. If they end up having your baby, how do you feel about it? Having a son or daughter of yours living in poverty doesn't bother you?

I'm no shining example of virtue, but when I had a condom break in Angeles City last year and a similar thing happened and it was obvious I was the father, I made it clear that I would financially assist the girl whatever her decision about the baby was, and did so.

I'm trying to keep the tone of my response polite. I do think you should reconsider what you did, the effects on the girls you did it to, and try to ease the burdens these girls will face in the future.

Archived