4 days in Angeless

Coss

I will go back immediately when you explain to me how to tell the two gals who don't know about each other's existence that they have to share my, er, life(?)... sweetness dissipates in such circumstances and the chances of a Filipina haircut are high! See what happens, if one of them aborts or disappears I may make a reappearance.

I am already supporting two other kids in Thailand out of my pre-retirement loose change, which with the constant changes of country and hotels is itself looking a bit battered. The feeling that I am about due for a good kicking is one I would probably concur with; which will at least reveal how deep the rage runs!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would normally take about 4weeks or more to know if she was for sure pregnant and if she is a working girl or not most likely you are an easy target to pay for someone elses child which you will not know until child is born and blood test are taken.

Since you did not say how long you were there something looks fabricated about this. Many in retirement age have a very small % chances of producing a child without a long relationship ( many attempts in the bed). Either way good luck ::

I also find your activities highly questionable both in character and in karma.

You seem self destructive and in turn you are helping others to be put in very bad circumstances

IE having to bear your child and then take care of it for years to come as you go impregnate another woman-

Sound s alot like some of the Thai guys up country. I feel compassion for the life you have created-perhaps you could change it alittle bit? Yes? ::

Yeah, for some reason you hear of a lot more bargirls getting pregnant in Angeles than you do in LOS. If you're trying out Angeles for the first time and are used to LOS ways, it's probably dangerous to assume Angeles works similarly. I would figure that even girls who insist guys use condoms every time would try to have a backup (probably pill) for times they break. Not good to assume too much, though. I read somewhere that there were an estimated 50,000 children added to the population from the Clark Base while it was active.

Otherwise, Angeles seems to stir divided opinions among LOS-loving frineds who've been. Very easy to get a negative impression: the Philippines IS a poorer country, the place seems grottier, noisier and dirtier (not to mention very hot & humid at times), and daytime activities are harder to find. I've even daytripped by bus to Makati to try to have something to do by day.

There's also the problem of getting "short-timed" when the girl is supposed to stay all night (as mentioned often), and I don't see much point with the few places that have cherry girls.

But on the + side, I like the 51 peso exchange rate better than the 42 or so in LOS, and the customer drink prices are quite agreeable. You can even do the tour of happy hours at Angeles bars or hit places with all-night special prices on a certain drink and not pay too much there. And if you get the right girl, the all-night price looks quite good.

I guess the girls are the biggest factor. Always seem to do better with GFE-type ones and multi-day keepers in Angeles than LOS. Can't explain it with language barrier (am not a smooth talker anyway) , and they find out soon enough my budget's limited so I'm no great catch there. Maybe I've just been luckier.

There is plenty of sanuk to be had in Manila, try EDSA complex in Pasay City there are a whole load of bars there and several on the Roxas Blvd access road, Chaos is probably the best BUT and there is always a but isn't here?

That area of Roxas Blvd is not lit at night and my friends there tell me it is a dangerous area to walk alone in. So if you do go to Chaos get a taxi and make sure they use the meter and make sure they drop you right at the door. There are some very villainous looking Filipino's around there!

Thaipan

If you come out of Chaos the taxis there will not use their meters, you will have to wave one down, which may or may not use its meter. You can walk along towards the nearby hotel but same basic problem - it is such a nasty area that I missed it out on my last couple of trips. EDSA is okay - you have to sprint across about ten lanes of traffic to get a taxi that will use its meter (assuming you are heading away from the sea). The lightning in the bars in ESDA is so well done it takes years off the girls faces from a yard away. Burgos area, off the top of Makati Ave, is the safest and easiest to wander around but expensive barfines (3000 peso!) and girls. Unfortunately, all the hotels in that area have fixed the price of a room at around 1500 peso when it should be a half or third of that (ie they have just adjusted rates according to the peso/dollar value).

If it is the one I am thinking about it is a lot more than four minutes with another bar inbetween - Pussycat - very large place with attitude gals run by a very, very fat australian - but they all keep getting raided and have to change their names!

Archived