Carewsing in Bangkok - May 2003

carew66

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay ? I?ve had my Fat Boy?s Brekkie in Chequers and I?m ready to face another day.

Yesterday was fun ( really? ). I had an appointment with an ex-pat mate of mine in Bus Stop on Soi 4 ? I don?t like to stray too far from the exercise yard at Dynasty Inn ? but I was stuck for a few things to do just to fill in the few hours until 4pm. Like a fool I?d left my mobile phone charger at home so I went shopping for a new one. I didn?t get very far before deciding to drop in to the bars at Soi Zero. Well, it ain?t far from Ploenchitt Plaza and it was rather a warm day.

I was surprised to renew an old aquaintance with a girl in one of the trogolodyte bars under the expressway and as I was having such a nice time with the cold towels it seemed only fair that we should go back to HMP Dynasty and admire my etchings.

At 4pm I dutifully turned up at Bus Stop where my friend was hanging around nervously in the street outside. Believe it or not ? believe it ? he doesn?t like bars and beer gardens and particularly does not like being in them on his own. As usual with me one beer turned into umpteen and it was way past 8pm before I struggled into Gullivers for the Friday night meet.

To the guys ? yes I was steaming drunk and buzzing like a top but I rather thought I held it together quite well.

Khunsanuk was on his way out (good timing mate!) so I only had a brief word. KS ? translated from the original Swahili, what I said was ?Cheers for all the good work, can I get you a drink??. What you heard was ?Gnnn fnnn Bleee Cnn gt drink huh??

Redbaron was back from his river Kwai trip and was dressed all in black as I recall; a sort of cross between Roy Orbison, Kurt Cobain and a Vietcong guerilla, ChrisG was definitely there but I dunno if he was already there when I arrived. I rather think he was like the shopkeeper in Mister Benn ( ?Suddenly CkrisG appeared? ). I met Stickman and his mates and with the aid of an interpreter I managed to have a series of dialogues with them. StoneSoup got blathered at by me for most of the evening and was very patient. Whosyourdaddy ? I just know that you and a friend of mine are gonna get on just fine!

I just really dig the vomit basin in the toilets at Gullivers. No shit ? they really do have one! I didn?t have to use it thankfully. Didn?t German officers in the last war have those I remember musing (whilst swaying and smiling at it).

I needed to go to Nana Disco by the end of the night. Because that?s a really good idea isn?t it when you are spending time smiling at light fittings. Hell yes.

Chris and Red came with me but I was soon abandoned as they had other business to attend to and so I was left all on my own with about 5000,000 wonderful girls. I revised that count when I realised that the walls are all mirrored.

My afternoon activities having boosted the joint finances of the girls at Soi Zero meant that they all turned up at about 12.30. Nice one! What a good hoot they were as well. I just stayed on the dance floor until closing time. What a good dancer! Er no? I was only trying to find the toilets and they kept moving. That ain?t no boogie girls ? I always walk like that.

Did anyone else notice a girl drop-kicking a guy in the street outside? Mind you it could have been a katoey. Or an aardvark. Or something.

So I had my own private party together in the prison canteen. To the Geordie lad in the coffee shop ? you?re a geezer. ?Why aye man I?ve seen some things tonight but are you going to take all them lasses upstairs?? I think you got your answer, although I confess that one of them did leave after an hour which left me with?some left. Hopefully I?ll run into the guy tonight as I owe him: He disappeared off to his room and then reappeared with some Vitamin V which he donated to the fighting fund.

As my travelling companion was in the room next to mine, and was obviously esconsed within, it didn?t matter that Angels Disco had relocated to my room for a while. ?J? actually got the music system to work as well. I was convinced that it had been totally knackered. What?s that thing? ?Ketum Baby, ketum falala?? Whatever.

This morning the minibus came to the hotel to collect my guests. They departed in a chorus of ?Kaaa?s? and giggles having hammered the mini-bar all night. No problem with that but they?d also eaten my Pringles. I did say that they were my Pringles girls. Bring yer own next time. There?s a Seventy-Eleventy over the road y?know. Buggers.

I saw my mate Statesman this morning having breakfast in the canteen with an absolute honey. ?What the fuck were you doing last night?? he asked ? not unreasonably in the circumstances ? ?It sounded like you had a whole gang of girls in there: fucking loud music and banging on the walls, laughing and screaming and with the shower going at 5 o?clock. Noisy bastard.? I mumbled my apologies and then attempted to go for the sympathy vote, ?They ate all my Pringles y?know?. His companion looked up at me all interested at that point. It?s a fucking conspiracy I tell you. Keep off my big red tube with the pop off top y?bastards.

Nearly time to go and do stuff. I?m waiting for the rain to stop though. Redbaron went all the way to the River Kwai and he needn?t have bothered, the Kwai has appeared in Soi 4.

I got an email from the hotel in Pattaya confirming my booking although I had mixed up the dates a little. Keeps ?em sharp see? So, tomorrow it?s time to leave town for a few days (no bad thing as burn-out is approaching). I am hoping for early release or parole from the Dynasty and then I'm off My mate Statesman has been taken on a tour of Bangkok with the little honey from breakfast time. Hmm ? I?d put money that the nearest he?ll get to a cultural centre will be MBK.

I may buy a newspaper and look at the pictures in it whilst sipping coffee in that esteemed gentlemen's club Beergarten Soi 7....

Later Dudes.

Yeah sure... how you remembered that many details I'll never know! Well done though on that front.

Yeah, the River was great, the little gypsy loved it too, and last night (Friday - Gullivers) she reconfirmed her previous thoughts on the "great" narrator... C66. "He still crazy, a little bit. Talk too much too. Same same as before!"

Was a good night though, gotta love the new venue. See you all next week.

I should be seeing you later anyway so I bet you won't get this but...

Yeah, me always same-same. Always talking (it's only 'cos I is really shy and overcompensate). There must be a kind of Yin Yang thing going on though as the wee gypsy is very quiet - probably because she can't get a word in edgeways when I 'm around :) I think I'll enter myself for Sarisin's 'Dickhead of the Week'. It'll take the sting out if I do it myself.

Statesman just disappeared for the night with the lassie from breakfast. It appears that she can't go more than 40 minutes without eating. She's thin as a rake as well. Most likely a tapeworm eh? In fact that's the codename for her now, I've just decided:- Tapeworm.

I've PM'd Haltest and informed him that the RVP is Gullivers anytime after 7pm (which puts me a bit behind schedule but it's raining and I don't want to get my chiffon dress damp so after this I'll nip next door to that Charming II Bar. I'm fascinated by the girl with the crazy hair that's sitting outside with legs up to her armpits. Then I'll just bimble about a bit until I get to Gullivers. I feel the need for some C&W Music so I might pop into the Garden.

What do you get if you play Country and Western music backwards? A. You get your dog back, your house back and your wife back....

I lost a few games of pool today. I was amazed. Apparently she only learned to play this morning - but then by the same token she has only been working bar for 2 weeks and has not been with customer. Now how lucky is that eh?

Your humble correspondent.

(This report is sponsored by 'St Lukes Prickly Heat Powder' Only 30 baht a tin - for those 'sniff kiss' moments in every sanukers life). :hubba:

Did you shag any Viet girls last week?I was talking to a cracking Viet girl in the Soi 7 food court a couple of weeks ago.I wish I'd taken up her offer :p.

How's your wingman shaping up?I've a feeling he might be on the look out for a good divorce lawyer within 6 weeks of arriving home to his unfriendly farange wife..................

Take me back home to where the buffaloes roam :(

Carew,

your posts are getting worse by the minute.

I'll be f***ked if I will ever be unlucky enough to travel there with your good self one day :: - but then again it :: it sounds as though your having the time of your life :drunk: :drunk: :grinyes:

And I'm still stuck here :banghead:

Take it easy mate, and look forward to your return, if you do :neener:

Archived