Bar Girl Terms of Employment...

Savittre

Hi Guys,

Since a long time ago, I'd been told (by people who may or may not know) that while bar girls on Patpong (and perhaps Nana, Cowboy & Clinton too) can stop work any time and do have the right to refuse customers, it's part of their terms of employment that they are expected to leave the bar with a customer X number of times per month.

The reason I post this is because I asked a Patpong bargirl this question not long ago and she said she'd never heard of it. I don't know if she understood me correctly, I tend to think maybe she didn't. Does anyone know about this? Thanks!

Employment terms vary from place to place. Most do have some sort of quota system, where they get fined for each barfine they fall short of their quota. Not all places do this. Lots of go-go bars have lady-drink quotas too. Many places they'll just fire a girl if she's not making her quotas.

I wonder what this means at this time! Given all the reports of no customers, I bet lots of girls are not making their quotas.

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Just curious, worldwalker, you say 'given all the reports of no customers'... are these reports posted somewhere on this board, or elsewhere? I haven't seen them myself. Thanks!

"Nana Plaza going down" thread in nightlife.

Archived