"I Have Boyfriend Now" SOUR GRAPES in NEP

the_numbers

This week bad luck has reigned.

Calling girls to catch up lately is a dangerous game. Come to find out the girls are not interested in a word I've got to say!! :doah:

They're hitched up to a guy who bought them out from the bar for 10-15K. :cussing:

Dead from the life I can accept. It happens, but these girls are getting raw with me about calling them.. :: shouldn't they send a mass SMS - "I'm Off the Market Boys" (100 or more people could be a pricey SMS)

I got almost completely chewed out by a Thai girl last night becuz of an SMS: "where you at, not working this week? do you want to meet up later?"

Now I have problem boyfriend, etcetera, etcetera :o your fault. yeah, yeah, yeah..

:dunno:

I'm the bad one I guess :devil:

fighting the good fight as a buttefly isn't what is used to be..

Got hung up on and accepted it..

::

Guess it seems that the good crowd is thin on the ground these days, or I am crying wolf somewhat yes, because there are always certain instances of this crap going on.

And these girls are here today, gone tomorrow. Not very jai yen yen though about my SMS's lately though.

mai roo ruang. sorry for the bitching..

the_numbers

::

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says the_numbers:

So, the verdict: girls I go around with are dropping like flies at NEP.
:(

All the girls are getting scooped up by first-timers,

Hi numbers,

Not necessarily first timers.

Stop complaining and look for new "friends" - plenty of them around. :onfire:

There has always been a high turnover of girls for a lot of reasons. What you are describing is just one of them.

Khwai

Khwasabai, your dead on mate, and "friends" a-plenty LOS has.. :D

Its just how nasty its gotten lately, not used to getting cursed at in bad English over a phone call.. :o

Seems different

numbers

yeah, high turnover. lots of farangs turning over a new leaf suppose.

Now I have problem boyfriend, etcetera, etcetera your fault. yeah, yeah, yeah..

And to right to!Its not your/our fault at all.They should'nt give their numbers out and as for their "boyfriends"they should know what their dealing with,an ex-hooker!Well ex until their backs are turned anyway!

The was one girl I called... "I with my boyfriend, blah, blah, blah.." Next day she called me, full of apologies... she was in bed with her 'boyfriend' at the time. Where was I? When was I coming back, blaah, blaah, blaah...

Archived