"I Have Boyfriend Now" SOUR GRAPES in NEP

the_numbers

They're hitched up to a guy who bought them out from the bar for 10-15K.

What is this crap about buying them out of the bar?I thought they were there of their own free will and not indentured ::.Is this a scam between the bar and the girl ::.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally, the girls are pretty good about not talking to you on the street if your with "polite" company. Though, every so often, there is just one who can't keep their mouth shut and comes up to you asking, "did the spots on your dick clear up yet?" when you have your mother in tow.

Well this is where the shoe is on the other foot.

<<burp>>

If your looking for the girls, they are all at Haltest's place and the homes of all the other hansome expats and word is that they are giving it up for free. :: :: ::

FJ you talk about soure grapes, but you want to try and wait for a a passport at the passport office in Liverpool and wait outside while they process your form.

Sit on the limestone steps outside and the you'll undertand how the words "sour" and "grapes" work in the same sentence.

Cheers

fuck the Man U cunts

Look what you've done, the_numbers! You've got Yehtmae so riled he's posted without a silly link... :(

Says Yehtmae:

So?
:dunno:
A BG's a BG, just because you've shagged them once or twice, they're not indebted to you for life are they? What's the problem? Shag another one, there are plenty about.

Says the_numbers:

Lost you there Jack.
:(
...mai pen rai. Guess I'm alone in my worries -
:p

LOL ;) You crafty devil, Numbers :devil:. You coyly edited the initial rant 15 minutes after my puzzled response to make it comprehensible, so now I look like a rotten unsympathetic thick twat :: :(:grinyes::applause:. Your original post was somewhat, erm shall we say, 'rambling', and I couldn't make head nor tail of what you were banging on about :doah:.

I'm with you now. You're not alone but I reckon you "think too mut", or at least worry too much. Khwaimaisabai's advice is good: throw 'em away and get a new one. ::

Don't look back. ::

jack :drunk:

"throw 'em away and get a new one"

That's right!!!!! As the geto boyz say, "if a ho wants out, I let her stanky ass go, coz you gotta let a ho be a ho!" ::

Archived