Roppongi Hills "sexy pub" Tokyo.

Just read about this new entertainment complex in Roppongi that opened during Golden Week. The place is called Roppongi Hills and one of the places mentioned that sounds interesting is a "sexy pub" called Roppongi Kiss Me. It is a sexual harrasment pub where u can safely touch up all the girls inside............

Has anyone been to this place? If not maybe we can check it out together when I get there in 5 weeks.....arriving 30th June.

Unifromguy

Says uniformguy:

Just read about this new entertainment complex in Roppongi that opened during Golden Week. The place is called Roppongi Hills and one of the places mentioned that sounds interesting is a "sexy pub" called Roppongi Kiss Me. It is a sexual harrasment pub where u can safely touch up all the girls inside............

Has anyone been to this place? If not maybe we can check it out together when I get there in 5 weeks.....arriving 30th June.

Unifromguy

UG,

'Roppongi Hills' is the name for an ultramodern new building (highest building in Japan) which was opened to the public only on April, 25th. You can find all sorts of entertainment in this building. Since this is a new attraction for Tokyo, the 'Roppongi Hills' are visited day by day by thousands of people who want to have a look at this site. Tried twice to go there but it was really too crowded.

Wow....thanks Jp1 sounds like a place for me to explore when I get there. Maybe the crowds will have died down a little by then. Is this building taller than the Metropolitan Tower in Shinjiku?

Uniformguy

I've went to Roppongi Hills a few weeks a go. It's a crowded maze of towering concrete that has already attracted 3 million visitors since opening. It lacks atmosphere and has too many overpriced shops. I wasn't impressed, but I hate shopping centers in general.

The J-Gals obviously like it, as they do anything "new" in Tokyo. :dunno:

Says Roppongi:

The J-Gals obviously like it, as they do anything "new" in Tokyo.
:dunno:

Visitors like UG too? :grinyes:

Anyway her is a link to roppongi hills. As far as I know it belongs the Mori family which owns many buildings in Tokyo. Maybe Virgin cinemas could be interesting :neener:

Wow I checked out the Roponji hills new cinema, and it looks awsome! I will be in Tokyo for 5 days in July, and since I am a theatre technician with projection training I wonder if I could get a job in that cinema hmmm? probably not but it wont hurt trying.

since I am a theatre technician with projection training I wonder if I could get a job in that cinema hmmm? probably not but it wont hurt trying.

if you can speak, read and write Japanese it shouldn't be a problem. Give it a try. :rolleyes::)

Says jp1:

since I am a theatre technician with projection training I wonder if I could get a job in that cinema hmmm? probably not but it wont hurt trying.

if you can speak, read and write Japanese it shouldn't be a problem. Give it a try.
:rolleyes::)

Mr. Kungfu, if you learn Japanese fulltime, like 20++ hours a week you should be able to learn the language within 1 or 2 years :grinyes:

Thanks for the link Kamui............doesn't look like the sort of place that would have a "sexy pub where u can harrass girls" so after I have checked out the cinema where do I go to find this pub???? ::

Uniformguy