Roppongi Hills "sexy pub" Tokyo.

Says uniformguy:

Thanks for the link Kamui............doesn't look like the sort of place that would have a "sexy pub where u can harrass girls" so after I have checked out the cinema where do I go to find this pub???? ::

Uniformguy

Good question. A short search on the web only confirmed that this club exists, but it seems that this club is not at but near Roppongi Hills. Maybe you will need a local to locate (and presumably to enter) this club. How about the guys from the Tokyo crew?

Girls in heat run to the hills

By Ryann Connell

Staff Writer

May 10, 2003

Roppongi Hills, a glitzy new entertainment complex in the heart of Tokyo's biggest entertainment district, has been described as a modern-day Hanging Gardens likely to generate 30 trillion yen for the economy.

Already over 1 million people have visited the new complex since its Golden Week opening and Roppongi Hills is fast becoming a Tokyo tourist attraction. With so much attention being paid to the area, sex services have naturally been quick to jump in for the ride, according to Asahi Geino (5/15).

"For lots of girls from the countryside, Roppongi equals Tokyo, so a lot of them gather here. That improves the quality of the working woman," says a spokesman from Best Club magazine, a rag that offers information on racy clubs in the capital. "Roppongi is also appealing for its fine balance in sex services, with high-class clubs, cabaret clubs and sexual harassment pubs found everywhere."

Roppongi Kiss Me :hubba: is a "sexy pub" offering special services to coincide with the opening of Roppongi Hills.

"Our place lets customers touch up us girls the entire time they're here. My special talent is the ability to make any customer at all rise to the occasion. I'll run my fingernails lightly along the underside and tease them until they're ready to explode," Ayu Hojo of Roppongi Kiss Me tells Asahi Geino. "I'm keen on a soft touch, and this can sometimes turn my headlights on, so to speak. Roppongi doesn't seem to attract guys into strong tweaking. I'd also be up for a trip to Roppongi Hills if a customer asked me out. I used to be the type who'd do it with anyone, anywhere, but now I like to be chatted up a bit first."

Eva is an S&M store with a difference in that customers can request their worker to dress up in one of a variety of saucy costumes as well.

"Roppongi is a city of the night. It's amazingly sexy. I'm horny to the core, so whenever I'm in Roppongi it's like I'm in heat. I have wet dreams and even masturbate in the mornings a lot of the time," Eva's Yukari tells Asahi Geino. "Roppongi Hills has loads of places to go for a feed, but I only want to eat guys. I like the guy who gives his all in bed. It's my hobby to please guys in a number of ways."

Underground sex services have also been given a new lease on life with the opening of Roppongi Hills.

"Lots of celebrities come to Roppongi, so there're clubs that attract starlets, dating clubs run by modeling agencies and S&M clubs that performers like visiting," a writer on the [color:"red"] ejaculation industry [/color] :applause: tells Asahi Geino. "Cops are being stricter in line with the opening of Roppongi Hills, but there are still loads of clubs where the girls will go all the way and even hentai bars where anything goes."

from Mainichi WaiWai

• Like 1

Jp1 and others I used to to work for AMC theatres in Canada and I know of a couple of guys who got transfered to Japan to work in their projection booths. They didn't know how to speak Japanese but did their job well. They told me that all the parts we trained with are the same including projection, systems and film, so it wasnt a problem running the movies. But like I said I doubt it that I could get a job there.

I'm one step ahead of you again Kamui but again thanks for the info. That was the article I read that led me to starting this thread, so looks like I'll have to get some local advice when I arrive.

The others seem to be fascinated with the cinema but I wanna find this "pub".

Uniformguy :neener:

Says uniformguy:

I'm one step ahead of you again Kamui but again thanks for the info. That was the article I read that led me to starting this thread, so looks like I'll have to get some local advice when I arrive.

The others seem to be fascinated with the cinema but I wanna find this "pub".

Uniformguy
:neener:

Maybe now I am again ahead of you. :up::neener:

Here is the home page of roppongi kiss me

and here another link to the club.

I hope your browser can show japanese fonts. If you need some translations, just ask.

Says mrkungfu:

Jp1 and others I used to to work for AMC theatres in Canada and I know of a couple of guys who got transfered to Japan to work in their projection booths. They didn't know how to speak Japanese but did their job well. They told me that all the parts we trained with are the same including projection, systems and film, so it wasnt a problem running the movies. But like I said I doubt it that I could get a job there.

Keep us informed! Maybe this is a special work environment. What I have learnt so far, that only people who speak, read (and mostly write) Japanese very well are able to work with common Japanese people (not in an international company, or research institute)

And of course post about the sanuk part of the trip. :grinyes:

Guys, I don't share your excitement for this pub.

Just looks like another rip off hostess club where the only thing the girls will blow is your cash!!

Don't give grief, give head!

• 12 years later...