How to get rid of a girl ????

bangcock

Hi guys,

This evening i went to the Long Gun for the first time (i have missed much mad.gif" border="0 ).

When i sat down a girl did sit down next to me. She was nice and we talked, bought her 2 drinks, and eventually there was some kissing. During all of this i noticed other girls who were more my type of girls. Nevertheless, i didn't get rid of the girl because she was nice to me (i know i am to good for this world)

I certainly will go back to the Long Gun and she knows that. Now i am sure that she will come to me when she sees me come in, but i am not that interested in her and she's too young for me too (18 years).

I know that i made a classic newbie mistake by sticking with the first girl that approaches you, although i am not a newbie anymore.

Untill now, i always made sure that this didn't happen to me because i am not so good in turning down girls.

I've read several ways how to "dump" a girl, but i am just not good at it.

How should i handle this when she approaches me again when i enter the Long Gun without making her angry/loose face/etc.

I am certainly not butterflying, because i didn't barfine. So it shouldn't be that difficult.

I have acted like a newbie, but please help me with this small problem. crazy.gif" border="0

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: bangcock ]

Hi bangcock!

1. If you're lucky she is not there next time you go to the bar - no problem.

2. Invite other girl also to join you for a drink - may be problem. Then tell the girls that you want to barfine both - this may be big problem.

3. Bring a friend and have both girls join you. Then you take the other girl and go. If your friend barfine first BG even better. But here may be jealousy.

I always tell BG that I have a GF (this I recommend you to say even if not true). Then you reduce the problem - she will not see you as her own dream-prince.

elef crazy.gif" border="0

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: elef ]

elef said, " I always tell BG that I have a GF (this I recommend you to say even if not true)."

this is great advice- i would say the most important rule when meeting bg's is that you tell them sometime during the first 20 minutes that you are married- it will not stop them pursuing you- it just changes their strategy- and best of all it will always give you an "out" if things get to close for your liking- either immediately or somewhere down the road

quote:

Originally posted by tanha:

elef said, " I always tell BG that I have a GF (this I recommend you to say even if not true)."

this is great advice- i would say the most important rule when meeting bg's is that you tell them sometime during the first 20 minutes that you are married- it will not stop them pursuing you- it just changes their strategy- and best of all it will always give you an "out" if things get to close for your liking- either immediately or somewhere down the road

IMO saying that you are married does not get you to far. If all the married guys visitng Bangkok did not visit a-Go Go they would be empty.

I prefer to say that I already have Thai GF.

Said this once in LongGun the girl I had just bought a LD for left so damm fast you will still see the burn marks on the floor if you look down.

On another occasion at another bar I tlod the lady I had a Thai GF "Oh" she said "How long have you been together" "Err about 3 years" I replied "Oh lets go then . It's time you had a change" was the quick witted reply.

If you politely show that you are not interested and do not buy her a LD it should work.

However every girl is different and could also depend on what she thought was at stake ie the size of your wallet. Remember it is a business.

Would you like to easily lose a potential good customer?

Before going to Bkk I wondered how hard it would be to have girls go out with me being that I’m married I thought about removing my ring but that I would never do, intern I found that being married and wearing a ring helped me get rid of girls that I was not intrusted in I would tell them that I’m married show them the ring and tell them I was here to watch the show. But I never found a girl that had a problem going with me even though she new I was married. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived