How to get rid of a girl ????

bangcock

bangcock,

I doubt that telling her that she is too young will scare her away as she will insist that she isn't. I think politely buying her a drink, telling her you will always think of her as a friend and pointing and asking about girls that you like might work better. I've done this before and it usually works as she'll understand that you want a different girl and usually move on. Of course, if she is a psycho or already in love with you, then good luck!

Ranger

Sorry to have to be the voice of reason here, but you're making a bit much out of this. Like others have said, it's a business. It's like running over a chicken with your car. You feel sorry at first, but then you realize there's many more chickens out there and they aren't bothered about what you did to the first chicken; they still taste the same. smile.gif" border="0

Seriously, be as polite about it as you can. Polite but firm.

BTW there is a girl at Long Gun who is really really young. She looks young but has pretty impressive tits. She says she's 18 but actually she (just) turned 17. That really is too young I think, though she did seem like a nice girl, but too shy of course. I just told her I feel more comfortable with a girl closer to my age. (She hid behind the pillar furthest from me while dancing; that told me quite enough. smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

Archived