Any low-end brothels in town?

StoneSoup, are you implying that I don't share your lofty values? Would have to disagree, mate. Some of you should pay a visit to the brothels of CM. There's nothing terrible going on there, girls are happy and smiling and eating and drinking and laughing and watching TV. I'm sure they are not really thrilled about what they are doing, but neither are the bar girls that you more respectable johns patronize. What is a brothel after all but a more downscale massage parlor?

Yes, it's awful what Thai brothel girls have to do, but they are not slaves, I have talked to enough of them to know that. Some of them are indentured, but that's not the same thing as being a slave. Those who are indentured are doing the equivalent of paying off a loan to their families. There are also girls in these places who are not indentured and are free to leave. I have no doubt bad places that abuse girls do exist, but I think a lot of you have been misled by self-serving propaganda from NGOs who have their own self-aggrandizing agendas.

Don't wish to get into a big moral discussion about this. I do wish that I were a creature of high morals like you more upscale johns, but alas, am stuck here in the gutter.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says beerbloat:

StoneSoup, are you implying that I don't share your lofty values? Would have to disagree, mate. Some of you should pay a visit to the brothels of CM. There's nothing terrible going on there, girls are happy and smiling and eating and drinking and laughing and watching TV. I'm sure they are not really thrilled about what they are doing, but neither are the bar girls that you more respectable johns patronize. What is a brothel after all but a more downscale massage parlor?

Yes, it's awful what Thai brothel girls have to do, but they are not slaves, I have talked to enough of them to know that. Some of them are indentured, but that's not the same thing as being a slave. Those who are indentured are doing the equivalent of paying off a loan to their families. There are also girls in these places who are not indentured and are free to leave. I have no doubt bad places that abuse girls do exist, but I think a lot of you have been misled by self-serving propaganda from NGOs who have their own self-aggrandizing agendas.

Don't wish to get into a big moral discussion about this. I do wish that I were a creature of high morals like you more upscale johns, but alas, am stuck here in the gutter.

Just a quick comment on ""indentured are doing the equivalent of paying of a loan to thier families.""

Paying off is the hard part here (they never without outside help) in most cases pay it back and are indeed stuck there.

Do not wish to go over old ground on this .

PM and can give more details and facts from personal experience.

agree are not slaves,

But to have to go with drunks etc etc knowing there is not much light at the end of the tunnel is a lot for some of the younger girls to cope with (hence yaa ba etc).

Could you would you have sex 120 times a month 12 months of the year by choice?

No, I certainly wouldn't like it, but a high class MP girl also has to go with whatever drunk chooses her. Many of these supposed moral issues are really class issues in disguise.

Stone Soup thinks he's somehow better than me because he pays more money to the girl. He should read a bit of Shaw to understand how ridiculous his attitude is.

For the record, I go with bar girls and MP girls too, but have found, over the years, that their service is no better, on average, than the cheaper girls. I have had GF experiences many times from lower priced girls, including brothel girls, and many of them are very jai dee. And in time, they do get free of their situation, in my observation.

It is the issue of indenture at which most posters on this (and several other boards) draw the line. A massage girl is free to walk away (from the job/customer) etc at any time. If she does not want to work again, she can stop. If some one she *really* did not want to service came in she *could* refuse (and quit). A person who is indentured does not have the choice. All bar girls *can* turn down a customer for any reason or none.

It is nothing to do with "class" or any other issue. It is to do with *choice*, albeit however limited.

-j-

(PS, I am sure fly will be in on this one soon, and if he is not he should be).

Says torneyboy:

Says beerbloat:

If the circumstances were right, HELL YEAH!!! :bow:

Yes i agree again.

To get free is the point.

At what cost (a long time of hard times and in some cases abuse) i havesome sad stories to tell about encounters my EX mp gf had and are not for the faint hearted...another time.

Most IMO are of good heart, but must work to make ends meet and take care of the family ect.

as to pay more money ,you will still get what you get no more no less (she may smile a little more) is all.

Enjoy your comments here btw

TB

Says silentbob1234:

Says torneyboy:

Says beerbloat:

If the circumstances were right, HELL YEAH!!!
:bow:

If i was as hansom as you or others on the board and as young i still do not think it is possible...but good luck in trying :up:

Hi,

As JoshIngu already mentioned it is the indentured part that makes many people opposed to this, not the amount of money you pay or the class of the establishment.

And you, as a punter, cannot tell the difference between slave, indenture, free agent.

BTW, in many cases 'indentured' is only different from 'slave' in name.

Sanuk!

Hi!

And you, as a punter, cannot tell the difference between slave, indenture, free agent.

I beg to differ. It's not impossible to notice the difference although there will aways be an element of uncertainity.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived