Any low-end brothels in town?

Some of you should pay a visit to the brothels of CM. There's nothing terrible going on there, girls are happy and smiling and eating and drinking and laughing and watching TV.

This is a good point to make. When i saw the title of your thread i had this vision of indentured girls doing it 4 or 5 or 10 times a day with no hope, but in fact i'm 100% ignorant about brothels.

I do have a question. If the management or snakehead paid a sum to the girls family, and the girl ran away, would there be some form of retribution against the family? If yes, than running away is no option right?

If no retribution occurs, than paying money to the girl's family would be an unacceptable risk for the snakehead, and brothels would not get the girls, agree?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there is retribution. This threat is more effective than a guard at the front to keep them in given the importance of family (even though they were the ones to SELL them into the trade).

To me this indentured trade is a form of slavery. Yes they can walk away, but look at the consequences.

<<burp>>

Hi!

In most cases probably not killed but given a dam good thrashing. Dead girls won't bring in any money and the debt would in most cases be a total loss. Some years back the police raided a knocking shop on the outskirts of Pattaya where several girls were chained to their bed. So obviously there exists a variation in the degree of slavery.

regards

ALHOLK

(This isn't to you, ALHOLK)

Hi,

Sorry I don't have the time to go look for it, but some time ago, I wrote an article on indentured Thai prositution in Japan, which is on the pay site. Will give you a good idea of what is entailed. And this is mild, compared to many Thai border town brothels.

Any way that you look at it, it is forced prositution. The girls are forced to go with any, and all customers, or are faced with ridiculious fines, and retribution, including beatings.

Wanna be part of this?.......It's your choice. But understand it for what it is, instead of throwing a pretty face on it, and pretending it is something it is not.

HT

<How do you know the girls get killed if they run away?Just wondering where the info comes from>

My info comes from a girl with who I am exchanging emails. She lives in the Burmese-Thai warzone in a village within the aerea where the girlstrafficking is organised. Many of her friends are in Thai brothels and MP's, so I rate her info as reliable.

She says the girls who end up in the Bangkok MP's are the most "lucky" ones. It's the middlemen who decide where the girls will be employed: the most pretty ones in the BKK MP's.

The less pretty ones have to work in the low-end brothels.Girls who are really unattractive and therefore don't fit to be a prostitute are sold to factories. There is also a market for educated girls like the one I am writing with. They are placed in compounds where they do officework.

From what I understand EVERY girl is merchandise to the middlemen.

<How do you know girls that run away get killed?>

This girl told me that in the villages people do recognise the bodies that are shown on TV or they hear about what happened from friends or relatives. As they know about the situation the girl was in and also because they know all the middlemen by name, it's not difficult for them to find out why a girl got killed .

In some cases a middleman does loose money but more important for them is to let people know it's not wise to f*ck with them.

The easiest way is to just not get involved with the discussion, thats your choice. Everyone has a choice, he has his choice in posting about it, if his choice was removed then slowly other choices would be removed. The thought police are busy enough as it is without encouraging them.

Out of all the comments on this thread there is one thing that has escaped mention, why on earth would you want to fuk a whore who regularly services unprotected locals, in the most AIDS ridden area of the country, long distance truck drivers, workers, who visit many brothels while they move around, wouldnt that be more than enough incentive to stay the hell away?? :: :banghead:

I really didn't mean for this to become a big discussion. I was just seeking information. I think that all of you should ask yourselves whether the information you have about these cheaper establishments is from firsthand knowledge or whether it comes from the media reports of statements by NGOs. I suspect that most NGOs highly exaggerate the evils they are fighting against, for many reasons, including increasing their funding. A lot of them also just have an anti-sex agenda, that also can have many reasons, political, personal and religious, behind it.

A person can be indentured by situation as well as contract. A bar girl who has to feed and school two babies is indentured by her situation, and can ill afford to turn down a fat drunk disgusting customer (present company excluded, of course). Her situation is de facto little different from that of an indentured brothel girl.

I will also tell you that there was a brothel girl once who, when I selected her, said to the papasan that she did not want to go with me. I later found out (a week or two later when she changed her mind), that it was because she didn't like being someone's dinner, a transformation which I had committed affectionately unto her previously. I don't know whether she was punished or not, but she continued to work there with no visible bruises on her face or body.

There is also another moral question. These brothels are here, you can't close them down. The girls get more money for a falang encounter, and if you go there regularly you are helping her to pay off her debt, quicker than she would with a Thai customer.

Okay, other exaggerations: I don't know of any girl who does 12 men a day; the ones I have known are often lucky to do 2 or 3 and on many days get none. That's in CM, maybe things are different elsewhere. At one brothel in CM I met and had a long relationship with a girl who not only wasn't your typical illiterate brothel girl, she spoke fluent English because she once had a falang boyfriend.

Finally, I think Stone Soup, who started this, seems to be a real snob, to think that my post indicated I was someone he shouldn't be "associating with" because I don't share the "values" of the other posters. Well, who appointed him Jerry Falwell? Who said this was an exclusive club? Don't you people have any tolerance for diversity of thinking? Stone Soup, you don't have to associate with me. Just don't reply to my posts.

For Stone Soup's further information, I am not a "new poster" here; I've been posting for at least six months. I don't know why I am listed as "Newbie" in my posts. And if he would explain how I am a "bully" and a "predator" I'd be most grateful, as I strive for better self-understanding.

Archived