Louis (Bangkok) Vitton Luggage

I hear that there is a great place in MBK to find such goods at better prices that the street...

Are the MBK prices generally better that the street!

Says KungBoom:

I hear that there is a great place in MBK to find such goods at better prices that the street...

Are the MBK prices generally better that the street!

Walk into the MBK from the Siam Square side, up the stairway and along the motorised walkway. Go through the main door and Boots (the chemist) is directly ahead of you on your right. Turn left and walk about 30 metres and you'll find, on your right across from the actual shops, various "cart stalls" selling fake shite ? tin rolexes, plastic Boss belts and dodgy Louis "Vitton" Vuitton bags ? of varying degrees of quality. ;) If you barter hard enough, you might get better prices than a "street" sale. The goods will fall apart just as quickly, however. Up to you. :)

j :p

another place to look is Pratunam, slightly east of Panthip, north side of Petchaburi Rd, soi 19 i think off, up about 200 yds & right into a moo. some of these shops are fronts and if you go in the real (copy) stuff is hidden in the back/upstairs. lots of wholesale activity.

Archived