Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

It's 3:44 a.m. in BKK so why am I in an internet cafe? Earlier, I was in Long Gun, my favorite! I sprang a young dancer I saw a few nights ago, after having a few drinks! I paid the bar fine at 1:30 against my better judgement. We get back to the room shower and er ah..."get started" and all of a sudden she says "Jep, khun yai" No, I'm not to big at all, what's the problem? she keeps saying "jep" and I finally ask her if she is able or not. She says no, I say o.k. you can go. So off she goes, didn't offer a tip, she didn't ask. In short I am pissed! Is this some sort of scam she is pulling to get the night off to go do what sdhe wants while making her barfine quota and leaving me high and dry? Why did I pay a Bar fine if she is/was Unable to fullfill her duties? I plan on going back to the bar tomorrow night early and discussing this with the mamasan, and try to get my 500bhat back, doubt it will do any good. Hate to think I may have to cross Long Gun off my list...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi OH,

had a similar situation with 2 cuties from Toy bar (SC) on Tues night.

Get back to the ranch at 0300 and (pre-arranged) call comes thru to one of them.... at 0515.

Solly, must go, you pay!

NOTFKNLIKEKLY I say, bye bye and give them 200B for taxi.

I figure bar owes me the 800B BF.

Did you get yr BF refunded? :hubba:

PS. I forgot my own rule of insisting BG turns off her mobile on entering the taxi.(Dumb shit that I am!) :(

Says Old Hippie:

Is this some sort of scam she is pulling to get the night off to go do what sdhe wants while making her barfine quota and leaving me high and dry?

Hi oh,

Looks like it. Interested to know whether you get your money back - my guess would be not. :banghead:

But these things happen. No need to cross it off your list if you like the place - don't take it seriously. If you see the girl again treat it as a joke. :beer:

Khwai

Treat it as a joke? It wasnt very funny to me! Or to the orig poster I bet. Fuck that! If you want the night off pay your own barfine don't waste my time...

Oneye

Says oneyejacks:

If you want the night off pay your own barfine don't waste my time...

Hi oneye,

But wasting your time is cheaper (for her) than paying it herself.

I am always surprised how seriously people take what are, after all, fairly minor scams. OK - if you are taken for many thousand baht you should take it seriously, but recently there was a post from somebody complaining about possible overcharging of 30 baht!

Just remember what we are dealing with here. Total, unalloyed honesty does not go hand in hand with the nature of the bars we frequent - or the people who work in them. What is really surprising is just how honestly (most of the time) customers are dealt with in the BK nightlife establishments.

As for treating it as a joke - this was just a suggestion as a way of dealing with the incident and yet continuing to be a regular visitor to the bar. OH obviously likes the place and no doubt has had many good times there - and there is no reason why that should not continue in the future. Up to him.

Khwai

I had a similar situation the other night in the egyptian-themed bar in SC (I forget the name). When we got back to the hotel, after sitting around on the bed fully clothed for half an hour she went into the bathroom for a couple of minutes, came out and said she had "mens" and wanted to leave. She didn't ask for any money and I certainly didn't offer any.

I was pissed off, but couldn't be bothered going all the way back to SC to bother the bar about it.

On reflection, I got the feeling the girl was very new and just got nervous and bailed on me. I am thinking about going back tomorrow night to see what the situation is. If she really had "mens" it should be over by now...

I'd blow this one off OH , I've been called " jep " before , but always with a smile.. :hubba: , one BF down the drain won't end the world , for you or her....let the next punter she pulls this on be the agitator... let it rest... maybe take your frustrations out on a couple of Eden girls... :neener:

BadathesoftheartedBing :angel:

Archived