The board bar

Long Gun

Khun Sanuk (I presume) was doing a bit of tidying up here yesterday and moved a few threads around, several of which he felt were better placed in the 'Board Bar' - I only knew this because I was looking for the 'Concert Nostalgia' thread which suddenly disappeared from this section. I have to admit that I have already become a bit set in my ways and tend to look at the same sections every time I log in and the Board Bar wasn't one of them - but it is now.

All I meant to say was if you're like me, add the bar to your list of places to visit or you will miss excellent discussions like that one as well as reports of the Board's very own quiz team's triumphant debut!

Another nice feature here is the one on the forum homepage where it lists the topics which have been discussed recently and gives a little edit of the most recent posts. Very handy.

LG

I totally agree with you Long about people possibly missing discussions if the threads are put in the board bar.

I don't think anyone of us has time to surf through all the sections, and I certainly wonder how many good threads I miss out on.

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

I have always be scared to post on the board bar for fear that Wild Alaska would edit my posts to say that I liked katoeys. Now that I have decided to reveal to the world that I frequent the TAG Board under the user name "LoverofKatoeyswithLargeGherkinsofLust", I no longer have that fear.

He he he, I would never do that...

laugh.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Hi,

"I totally agree with you Long about people possibly missing discussions if the threads are put in the board bar."

Sorry Phil, but some of the discussions started in this forum did not belong here. Some probably don't even belong on this board, which is why the only place they should be posted is the board bar.

Talking about concerts you have seen might be a very nice topic, but it does not belong on a Thailand/Thai nightlife board (unless of course we are talking about concerts in Thailand or by Thai bands, which this discussion wasn't).

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

I totally agree with you Long about people possibly missing discussions if the threads are put in the board bar.

I don't think anyone of us has time to surf through all the sections, and I certainly wonder how many good threads I miss out on.

Good threads I don't think that you miss any threads Phil You post on everyone

quote:

Talking about concerts you have seen might be a very nice topic, but it does not belong on a Thailand/Thai nightlife board (unless of course we are talking about concerts in Thailand or by Thai bands, which this discussion wasn't).

I think that some of the posts did mention bands that have played Thailand but admittedly that's not why I started the thread off.

Concerts by Thais and Thai bands? hmmmm....anyone been to a Tata Young gig?

I have always be scared to post on the board bar for fear that Wild Alaska would edit my posts to say that I liked katoeys. Now that some of the interesting threads have been moved there, I guess I need to conquer that fear-LOL.

Ranger

Do you mean Jintara Poonlarp? if so can you tell me where she sings and when, I don't like pattaya much but would go there to see her sing. I thought she only sang there a couple of times a year, I could be there in late August/Sept, will she be around then do you think?-I also missed tata -at rangsit night stadium but I have missed Jintara twice -peter

quote:

Originally posted by themayorofpattaya:

Missed seeing her 6 years ago but does Chintala count? See her every month in Pattaya.

Missed seeing her 6 years ago but does Chintala count? See her every month in Pattaya.

Archived