World's Best/Worst Airports...

MooNoi

Unlike the Northwest terminal in Narita with its overpriced noodle shops( I couldn't find a McDonalds or any other Western restaurant)

I couldn't find ANY open restaurants in Inchon!

and lack of seats

Sure, Inchon has plenty of seats, all of them were occupied by sleeping travellers!!

I do like the spacious Inchon Airport

I agree extremely spacious, I just loved the 10 minute walks to smoking cubicles!! :rolleyes:

and its free internet terminals.

Expect a 30-60 minute wait to use one!

Different strokes for different folks. LAX is the hell with its beggars and weird customs.

Hmmm... never ran into beggars there, really strange people yes...

The one thing everyone can agree with is that Singapore Changi Airport is the best. :up:

Never flown into Singapore, but I've heard it's a nice airport.

Well, if I ever have to fly into Inchon again, I can only hope that all those stands selling world cup garbage turn into places selling food, water and newspapers....

-=/NN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At Inchon, there is a Burger King, Sbarros, and a KFC :up:. I am one of those people sleeping on the seats :sleeping:, another reason why I like Inchon. Go to the Northwest terminal in Narita, and you'll appreciate Inchon even more :applause:.

At LAX, there is an announcement on the PA system every five minutes saying don't give money to solicitors and beggars. I've seen people walking around the airport with signs and cups for donations who get up in your face :eek:. I don't know why the airport lets them inside to do that. Another thing I don't like about LAX is you have to walk outside from the domestic terminal to the international terminal. Late at night, it gets pretty seedy outside and feels unsafe ::. Finally, the customs at LAX are the worst in the US, in my opinion. Never anywhere else have I been delayed coming back from Thailand because my bags are always given a thorough looking over, and I am asked stupid questions by the customs officer :banghead:. Twice, I have missed my domestic connection home because of this bullcrap :censored:. One time, I had to wait seven hours for the next flight to my home city :onfire:. And I didn't mention the long lines just to pass the security checks to get to the gate of my departing flight :cussing:. Like I said before, LAX is the hell along with JFK. At least LAX has many restaurants ::.

Says check_bin_krap:

In Asia - the worst I have been to is Bombay

Hi cbk,

Agree - and its even worse if you are there on Ghandi day, or whatever, and they are not serving alcohol.

Doha, in Qatar, used to be dire - maybe they have improved it these days. The only escape was the first class lounge - you didn't need a first class ticket, just to look as though you knew how to eat with a knife and fork.

Khwai

Says Belem:

At Inchon, there is a Burger King, Sbarros, and a KFC
:up:
. I am one of those people sleeping on the seats
:sleeping:
, another reason why I like Inchon. Go to the Northwest terminal in Narita, and you'll appreciate Inchon even more
:applause:

Unless you're willing to pass through immigration/customs those restaurants don't exist! My experience with Inchon is in strictly the "bonded area".

-=/NN

Unless you're willing to pass through immigration/customs those restaurants don't exist! My experience with Inchon is in strictly the "bonded area".

-=/NN

I flew Korean Airlines to Bkk from the US and was in transit at Inchon. Never had a problem getting to those restaurants and didn't have to go through immigration.

Archived