30,000 baht per month?

HHi Nicholas,

The 15,000 for Internet is rediculous unless she is subscribing to high speed adsl and online 24 hours a day, acually I think that deal is only around 12,000/month. In Issan you can feed a whole family on less than 3,000 baht a month. Sounds a bit fishy all in all.. guess thats why you posted :)

Best regards,

Danish30

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said that if I'm serious about her, she'll find a way to pay for everything... She doesn't want the money part to be an issue between us.

But that is great!!! You have found a girl who likes you and not your money. Go for it! Let her pay everything herself. After all it is her idea, isn't it?

Best regards

Danish30

Many thanks. That's indeed why I posted. There were some little details that are just not adding up, and the more I think about it carefully the more these details really bother me. As Greg pointed out, if she did not spend the 5000 baht on what I sent it for (and did not even tell me), how much else is there below the surface?? Thanks for your response.

Nich

Says Nicholas:

Danish30

Many thanks. That's indeed why I posted. There were some little details that are just not adding up, and the more I think about it carefully the more these details really bother me. As Greg pointed out, if she did not spend the 5000 baht on what I sent it for (and did not even tell me), how much else is there below the surface?? Thanks for your response.

Nich

Supposed she spends a considerable amount of money for the internet, you should ask for what purpose. I do not think nor she is visiting pages with cooking receipts neither she needs the time to contact her family, rather she is doing business too: contacting other farangs (for money as well:help:), or checking her ads on pages like Thaidarling.com.

I met a girl who was only a few weeks in the business (so she told me :p), but her Katoey friend taught her very quick how to extend her business to the net.

Kamui--

Yes, I thought of that too--contacting other farang, etc... But then she volunteered to give me her email/Messenger password so I could check myself if i wanted to who she was writing to... That's why it's so confusing--some parts seem completely above board, others are hard to figure out.... Thanks for your note!

Nich

Says Nicholas:

Kamui--

Yes, I thought of that too--contacting other farang, etc... But then she volunteered to give me her email/Messenger password so I could check myself if i wanted to who she was writing to... That's why it's so confusing--some parts seem completely above board, others are hard to figure out.... Thanks for your note!

Nich

Maybe she does not lie to you, but she tells you only half of the truth? :dunno:

Hi Shygye--

Believe me--I thought of that too. At one point in BKK she showed me her inbox--continaing only messages from me... I was a bit puzzled, to say the least. The more you guys respond to my post, the more I start to realize other things I had not thought of.... (Like the fact that she checked her email as soon as we arrived in my hotel...) Thanks!

Nich

Archived