Travel Tip

great tip, but one word of advice, especially if you're going to email you cc number to yourself....when you're finished accessing your hotmail (or whatever) account, remember to sign or log out completely before closing your browser....don't know how many times i got to a net cafe and open up yahoo mail to find that someone else is still logged in. same caveat could go for this board as well, remember to click "log out" link at top left if accessing board from a public place.

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: PaiLao ]

Spirit,

Good tip.

I think that this thread has great possibilities of turning into something silly.

F'rinstance, when on holiday I always take a sheet of greaseproof paper. Use it to sketch an outline of your hotel key on it in case you lose your key and the hotel doesn't have a master key so that you can always get a copy made. Alternatively, if it rains you can fashion a jaunty rain bonnet out of the paper. Finally when all else fails and the hong naam has no bog roll then you can use it to wipe your arse.

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

When travelling to LOS take down all your Travel Cheque numbers and e mail them to a hotmail account.... all you vital info, this also applies to CC numbers
laugh.gif" border="0

And cc: me at mundo_feliz@hotmail.com for safe keeping as well. wink.gif" border="0

You could always encrypt your card number if you want send that but its primarily useful for TC numbers to get them replaced.

I am pretty sure I do log out properly but how can I at a netcafe , many times I have been to that one opposite NANA and gone to log on to nanaplaza.com and theres I list of other loggees.

Not that I'm concerned with respect of that but how do I erase my presence at the computer laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

F'rinstance, when on holiday I always take a sheet of greaseproof paper. .............. Finally when all else fails and the hong naam has no bog roll then you can use it to wipe your arse.

wink.gif" border="0

But beware of the skid marks up your back! Doesn't look too good on the beach or by the pool!

LG

Archived