Can They Do To Much For You?

Torneyboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the beginnig of our relationship I also felt she (was) is doing too much, including the pre-squeezing of tooth paste and soaping me in the shower and a few things I would not dare to mention here!!! But it is a nice touch of taking care of you which farang woman don't have in their culture.

Don't fool yourself though, they expect you bounch the ball back by taking care of them damn well. And right they are.

Hubby and I have had conversation about "too much" of taking care. He does NOT like me fuzzing over him and I just don't have much time, however, little sweet things that show that we care does count. Soaping him will not be the thing Hubby appreciates :o

Again what is not too much for one man can be way too much for another man. :banghead: Also, as a woman, there are some things that I don't want Hubby to do either because those things can suffocate me. The trick is knowing what each person want/feel, don't you think?

Cheers! ::

Personally I don't have a single problem for whatever domestic type work a Thai girl or any woman wants to do for me. That chivalrous, share the work 50/50 patnership crap is for the birds. Ther is no 50/50 in a relationship. What matters is if each partner feels that they are treated well by the other. Hey if doing all of the housework makes the little lady happy to do then let her do it. I do plenty of other things in the relationship, so there is no need to feel guilty about it.

Well my wife sounds pretty similar to yours, she will always be trying to do more and more things. But I actually feel that she does get a bit of a 'buzz' out of it, seeing me come home from work (smiling) to a lovely clean house with dinner already on the table - only for the kids to throw it all over the place and so we are back to square 1 :cussing:.

On my days off though and whenever I finish work at a civilised hour, I will also be putting my fair share of 'doing bits and pieces' around the house. Mainly decorating and fixing all of the things that the kids seem to have damaged or destroyed over the course of the past week or so.

However I did find your comment >>Even down to putting tooth paste on my brush at bed time!!!<< to be a bit extreme, but if you have the missus that well trained then make the most of it. :grinyes:

[color:"red"] However I did find your comment >>Even down to putting tooth paste on my brush at bed time!!!<< to be a bit extreme, but if you have the missus that well trained then make the most of it.

[/color]

I would like to venture that putting tooth paste on the spouse's brush is a Thai thing. My mother used to do it for my father, however I found out that the reason was mother did not like the way my father squeezed the tooth paste from the top!!!! :: And all that time he thought my mother was being nice!!! ::

Cheers!

Guest lazyphil

Not long ago in the UK we had a docu called 'Brits in Bangkok', one story was about this old boy and his oldish Thai bride, they showed her underneath his car fixing his exhaust system and was shown to be quite happy to do this. My Mrs cracked up when she saw this :D

[color:"red"] one story was about this old boy and his oldish Thai bride, they showed her underneath his car fixing his exhaust system and was shown to be quite happy to do this. My Mrs cracked up when she saw this [/color]

I know a Thai female engineer whose jobs around the house are to fix cars, change light bulbs, repair pipes, water heater, air-condition and so on . Her Hubby cooks, cleans, etc. IMO, it does not matter what work you share, as long as you both are happy. ::

My Hubby does not want me to do dishes because it is cheaper to do the dish himself than buying new sets of plates often!!! :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

>>>My Hubby does not want me to do dishes because it is cheaper to do the dish himself than buying new sets of plates often!!! <<<

that is a very nasty and unfair method, very typically female thing! VERY below the beltline :nono:

that is one of those tricks which are reserved for the male population, we have been doing that since at least ... well, for a very long time. you are not supposed to do that! no wonder that the world is going down! do you understand the implications of that?! most likely bush has invaded irak and afghanisthan because his wife did the same thing! :help:

Archived