Can They Do To Much For You?

Torneyboy

Guest lazyphil

<<IMO, it does not matter what work you share, as long as you both are happy>>

Agreed, but if you'd seen the docu you would realise that it was trying to emphasise the stereotypical servile Asian agency bride. The chances that she was ever a motor mechanic or ever had experience in exhaust systems were slim. Also a Kwik Fit was most likely just around the corner :banghead:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these girls that "do too much" still in thailand, or in farangland?>

I think things may change once they see how it is in farangland

( once you are hooked and can't get loose)

:)

Hi Jasmine,

yes I understand it is a Thai thing, I am married to my lovely wife from Issarn. She had also done this for me on a number of occassions early on in our relationship, but she has since stopped now that she has 'trained' me in the art of squeezing toothpaste from a tube :grinyes: :grinyes:.

Says pasathai:

Are these girls that "do too much" still in thailand, or in farangland?>

I think things may change once they see how it is in farangland

(once you are hooked and can't get loose)
:)

Hmm. I don't think it's exclusively a Thai woman thing. A few Japanese guys have told me that their bird/wife puts the toothpaste on the brush for them and one bloke said his wife would gladly wipe his arse for him if he'd let her near it :o. My ex-missus, who is Japanese, certainly used to bug me by "doing too much for me". Talk about obsessively tidy :banghead: ? she was always cleaning things up, putting things away, tidying, tidying, tidying ::. In fact, on one of our last days as a married couple, I came home from work and she'd tidied up all my clothes and CDs and books, all my possessions in fact, and packed them into 2 suitcases and a large cardboard box which she'd neatly placed on the pavement outside the trimly padlocked and barred front door. :(

jack :help:

My mother used to do it for my father, however I found out that the reason was mother did not like the way my father squeezed the tooth paste from the top!!!! And all that time he thought my mother was being nice!!! ::

:DSeems that your father is not alone on this one. ::

I guess there are at least three of us... My TF says that I am squeezing it (the tube) the "wrong way"... I say "who cares how I squeeze it so long as all the toothpaste comes out in the end?".. Of course, I say this either a) under my breath or B) when she's left the room.... :grinyes: :grinyes:

--UPSer

[color:"red"] I came home from work and she'd tidied up all my clothes and CDs and books, all my possessions in fact, and packed them into 2 suitcases and a large cardboard box which she'd neatly placed on the pavement outside the trimly padlocked and barred front door.

[/color]

Jack - you kill me!!! :beer:

My Hubby does not want me to do dishes because it is cheaper to do the dish himself than buying new sets of plates often!!!

I think your hubby would be better of with buying excetionally cheap dishes and glasses like I did. I couldn't care less if they break. To be fair though, I do the drying part, unfortunately. :help:

Archived