Cheap Sex in BKK etc..

For cheap sex in BKK & afternoon delights tune in:

1/ Soi 5, Sukhumvit RD. A place called "sweet heart club" located in the first branch (yak) on your right as you walk towards the Fortuna Hotel down soi 5, directly after amari boulivard, take the first right & the club is on your right hand side of the road, halfway down the branch. The door is white in color and above the door is the address 4/3. The price should be 600- 700 Baht, to use the mumasungs words "includes shower, massage & fuck" Tips are up to you but not expected. The girls range from 20 to 30 year old (6-7 out of 10). Open from 11:00am till midnight.

I first came accross this place back in 1992 and I thought it had closed untill about 2 weeks ago I was trolling the area for some game & the door opened " you want lady mista!"

2/ The free lancers are getting harder to avoid these days along Suk. They start about mid day and usually work between soi 3/1 & soi 5, just near the bus stop. Don't be fooled thinking these are girls waiting for a bus! make sure you have a good look as you walk past. Prices are about 500 to 800 ST plus 250 B for a room if you don't use your own. I took one girl to the PB hotel (halfway down soi 3 ) for 500B + 250B for the room ( 2 hrs). The rooms come complete with a "fucking bench", round bed, mirrors & condoms. A closer alternative is 2nd floor in the nanaplaza at 300B st. The freelance girls also work on the oposite side of the road outside Pacific Place and also close to Asoke station, McDonalds side. There is some talent to be found and the girls seem to be flowing out of the bars due to slow business these days. One girl said " I could work for 3 days in a bar and not get any customers, as well I have to dance, tell lies to falungs to keep them drinking beer & get home early next morning, on the street, if I am lucky I can get a man by 2pm afternoon and be home by 6pm for dinner".

Regards

KhunTohnee

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says KhunTohnee:

The freelance girls also work on the oposite side of the road outside Pacific Place and also close to Asoke station, McDonalds side. There is some talent to be found and the girls seem to be flowing out of the bars due to slow business these days. One girl said " I could work for 3 days in a bar and not get any customers, as well I have to dance, tell lies to falungs to keep them drinking beer & get home early next morning, on the street, if I am lucky I can get a man by 2pm afternoon and be home by 6pm for dinner".

Interesting post, KT. You are right about the freelancers working Suk virtually all day now. I have been approached particularly between the Landmark and Pacific Place often. Also, just hang around the foot of the Nana BTS stairs as the BGs descend they will give you 'the look' or even grab your arm.

Some sit on the low wall outside the bank there and some on the wall in front of the Landmark.

Oh lord, sorry I said that. I can see the crowds forming now. ::

After two and a half years I recently discovered this place on Soi 5. I was in there about a week ago with a friend on Holiday and two really sleazy looking Thai guys came in. The mamasan went to the door and tried to shoo them away. She didn't think I seen it. They came in anyway for a minute and all the girls jumped to attention. I decide to leave and they were waiting outside. This really put me off the place after that. We all know Thai's don't particularly like to use condoms.

>>>This really put me off the place after that. We all know Thai's don't particularly like to use condoms.<<<

sorry, but that is absolutely wrong.

every statistic on HIV transmission rate shows that particularly in thailand the AIDS catastrophy has been averted exactly because thai men responded very well to the campains for condom usage during commercial sex.

if you have a look at the many different threads on VDs here in the healthfolder of this forum you better should be a lot more worried over the behaviour of your fellow farang.

Says legover:

can u prove that , fly?

I am sure Fly will answer your question too, nevertheless here are some facts from UNAIDS 2002/Thailand

Estimates developed in 2000 indicate that approximately 2% of men and 1% of women are living with HIV; infection levels among adult males will remain above 1.5% until the end of 2006.

Until the end of 2006, over 50,000 will die annually from AIDS-related causes; over 90% of these deaths will occur in people aged 20-44.

Recognizing that most HIV transmissions were occurring through commercial sex, efforts focused on reducing the number of males visiting FSWs and on promoting condom use in all commercial and casual sexual contacts. These efforts substantially changed levels of risk behaviour.

The percentage of adult men visiting FSWs has fallen from almost 25% of the population to roughly 10% (:: first time I read this), and condom use when visiting sex workers has become the norm.

The success of Thailand?s ?100% condom programme? has not had much effect on the slow but steady transmission of HIV from infected male clients of FSWs or from infected male IDUs to their regular sex partners. There has also been limited success in reducing HIV prevalence among the IDU population. At present 670,000 are living with HIV/AIDS; close to 30,000 new infections occur each year. The

Ministry of Public Health budget for HIV decreased following the crisis in 1997; many of the international donors who left Thailand during the economic boom years have not returned.

FSW = Female Sex Worker

IDU = transmission through injecting drug use

There are also freelancers sitting / standing between the exit & entry for the nana hotel, they are a little more agressive than the ones on main Suk RD.

I forgot to give the freelancers in Pattaya a mention to. One girl I spoke to said she works sois 2 / 3 during the day as there is too much "competition" on Beach rd South Pattaya. Her rate was 400B ST & method of capture was to walk up & down soi 2 & 3 trolling for punters, she started about 10 in the morning and finished by 5pm evening, she said its much easier than carrying 20Kg of food/drink up & down the beach all day & her parents think she has a straight job!

To IB13 I have no association with the sweet heart club, just wanted to share it with everyone here.

To LLSO the Thai guys you seen may have been the touts that hang around soi 5 intersection & Foodland. You have to be careful as it is possible for touts to come in just after you and claim a finders fee from the momasung. Thai Punters are more likely to use the PB Hotel just down the soi.

KhunTohnee

Archived