A taste of Kimchi

BadaBing

So...it's about 4pm.. a call is placed to make an appointment with "P" , have not seen her in about 6 months , a Korean MP girl who works about 5 minutes from my office , near LAX.

I have been seeing "P" for about 3 years , maybe once a month , when I call , "P" answers the phone :: , "P" is only working part time now as MP girl , and part time as mommasun , I tell her 6pm and she says no problem.

I arrive expecting an hour of pleasure with "P" , she greets me in the waiting room , shows me to the "massage room" , collects the $90.00 room fee , but tells me she is mammasun tonight , I will have to see another lady... :dunno:

As this place is all Korean ladies , BadawithabonerBing is truly excited knowing there is fresh kimchi instore for his evening. I remind "P" what the Bingster truly enjoys , eating kimchi , she tells the Bingster , not to worry.... :grinyes:

In walks "H" , a slender 24 year old with an ass harder than chinese arithmatic , nice perky tit's with nipples to die for. :beer:

I quiz the young lass if "P" had informed her of my tastes :hubba: , she speaks little english , guess I have to show her myself.. :: She motions with her fingers for me to get comfortable... take your clothes off loser... :doah: , i strip down , leaving only the socks on , don't want DNA on me toes now.. :o

"H" peels off her evening style dress , showing me a body that is perfect , instant boner from me , :up: , we lye down together on this mini bed , I take hold of her nipples into my mouth , teasing each one back and forth , then I go for the gold , i'm licking her like she is the last snowcone on mother earth , she is really enjoying this as her legs have me in a headlock that is about to pop my eyeballs out of their sockets.. :banghead: Being the trooper that I am , the licking continues , and on and on and on.

Enough , as she goes down on me , a condom outta nowhere is placed onto the BadaBoner :dunno: , did she cough that one up ? no matter , a short covered BJ ensued , a few pats on the ass , and she rolled over for a doggie style treat , slamming her with the BadaBoner , yours truly was finished in 5 :bow:

On with the dress and out the door , "H" returns with a hot towel for the clean up , then a little cuddling and then WTF ? , BadawithabonerBing is back , slips off her dress , a little nipple licking , and out comes the lotion for a final hand job release.... :grinyes:

$100.00 tip to "H" and i'm back on the San Diego freeway north to the San Fernando Valley and home.

BadafullyreleivedBing :hubba:

That?s interesting, you have no qualms about oral sex with a prostitute you?ve never seen before, but you?re afraid to go barefoot. Which do you think would most likely give you a STD?

YoYoYo

Myundercoverbrotherfromanothermother

We ain't talking ghetto street corner crack ho's

This is an A1 establishment here , tha sock thang was a joke , besides , was tha difference between a new ho and one you known for 3+ years ??

BadagimmeabreakBing

:shhh:

I guess thats about 8K baht , but I did get 2 pops off...

BadaareyoufuckingmadeofmoneyBing....

I guess we lucky guys who are here full time in LOS should stop occaisionally and realise how lucky we really are to be here! 8k!!! Wow... that's a week's sanuk for me... maybe 10 days!

FlyP.

Archived