Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Baht_man, I wanna be in this game also if possible. As Tb says, I wanna play :)

Old Nigel did good service under Wilko, but he was a an object for abuse. Had little abilities, did most of it. I wonder if thats what made him into a good manager?

I also have a soft spot for Norwich as that was where I did not get knocked about wearing a LU scarf travelling to blighty in the 70's. Lucky I guess.

Cheers!

Bhat_Man,

I haven't received any Norwich predictor sheet yet... :( the competition will already start this Saturday.

Have the other participants received the sheet yet?

(forgive me, I'm not trying to speed up the process..just want to know if I'm perhaps forgotten :) )

Gentlemen,

Unfortunatley my participation on the board is not the same anymore due to a new posting. I have discovered that I cant spin plates and multi tasking is purely for the "work" that pays the dollars at the end of the month........

.... for that reason I am sorry to announce that the Predictor will not be run by me. I have spoken to my agent Racha and he agree's that the girl from Shibuya also takes precedence.

Appologies...F C sake..havent eene registered my team in the FF yet and have paid my subs.

Once again sorry.... but I am fading away .

Regards

BM

Archived