Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, have the spreadsheet now.

I'm not even going to use the word "predict", only guess at the scores.

a. Correct score line. This means that I picked the exact Final Score correctly, win lose or draw ?

b. Correct result. This means that I picked the correct winner (or loser ::), or that I picked a draw.

c. Portsmouth (I assume that this is the club that we are talking about). So we need to put the scores in the proper location (Home / Away).

Example. 16.08.03. Aston Villa (H). So the score for Portsmouth goes into the A column, correct ?

d. Asterix matches (6 in total) score double points. Why ? :hug:

What is the deadline ? :beer:

a. Correct score line. This means that I picked the exact Final Score correctly, win lose or draw ? YES, and get 3 points

b. Correct result. This means that I picked the correct winner (or loser ), or that I picked a draw. YES, and get 1 point

c. Portsmouth (I assume that this is the club that we are talking about). So we need to put the scores in the proper location (Home / Away). YES

d. Asterix matches (6 in total) score double points. Why ?

Because I fancied myself as MB Games or Waddingtons and thought that a few games that carried double points would make the competition a little more interesting :hubba:

What is the deadline ? I'll make a seperate post on that question as I want to hold out for as many competitors as possible so that we can get the prize money up.

:beer:

Sayjann

Dont panic Mr. Manwearing!

I'll e-mail the spreadsheet to you again. I dont know why your having problems opening it as everyone else has been able to.

If you fail to open this time then just send me an e-mail with your predictions and I will fill the sheet in for you. You can get the pompey fixtures from here

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,91021-1094291,00.html

Remember to provide your scores as they would appear if read out on tv i.e home team first then away team. ;)

Latest competitors...

1. kman

2. Racha

3. Bhat_Man

4. Sayjjan

5. Peckieboy

6. Pom Michael

7. Frogpatrol

8. PhiketPete (has been sent spreadsheet and I await his reply)

In answer to PM's earlier post. Closing date for entries will be 9 August 2003.

As for entry fees then I reakon 500 bht. Racha as ever will be the bursar :beer:

:beer:

HOWAAAAAAAAAY Long Gun I thought you'd be up for this fella. Wor Kev is still on the Wear so get your entry in.

In an effort to get the entries "flooding in"...I'll even donate a Bhat_Man Barrel at the end of season do for the winner of this comp.

Chocolate Steve and Biblies where are you lads too? The kitty is building up or are you guys waiting for "Sicknote" to sign before you join in?

Play up Pompey ..... Always play hard :beer:

CS is scared because he will not be able to show us his in depth knowledge of the PL(Arse anyway)...... :neener:

Pompey,isn't that the city sunk when Krakatoa blew up after good old George detonated all the massive weapons of mass destruction were found in Aladdin,WY?....... :grinyes:

Sicknote is a "secret fan of Pompey" according to the local paper and would love to rejoin Pompey after 10 years at Spurs.

if he gets a contract he is one hell of a lucky barstard,or a shit signing by HR....... :doah:

Archived