Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't forget this weekend guys.

Pompey's 1st game is live on Sky and i'm sure available to watch in Thailand,i know most Sky games are,and a good kick-off time to watch it for those in Thailand.

a good opportunity for all of you who know nothing about them to see what they are all about.

i will still be in London after the RT the previous night,sat in some bar watching it on a big screen and hopefully having a hair of the dog..... :beer:

Latest Prize pool entrants

Racha

K-man

Bhat_Man

Sayjann

Limbo

Peckieboy

Froggo

PomMichael

Waiting to get entries in from

PhiketPete

BkkPhil

I have e-mailed out a master sheet for everyone to check and e-mail me back if you find an error on your prediction sheet. Cut off for notification of errors will be 1 hour before Pompey's KO with Villa on Sat 16 August. If I receive no replies before this cutoff then all entries shall remain unchanged.

PhiketPete and BkkPhil, please get your entries to me before the same deadline.

Cheers and good luck. :beer:

:up:

the competition is off to a start and Peckieboy and myself are off to a flyer.

maximum points from the first game.

sitting in a pub in London watching the game amongst a bunch or brummies and all good clean fun.

when Villa got the penalty(what a joke)i was willing for it to be scored so that my prediction would come true.

good to chat to Peckieboy on Fri,want to have a sidebet?.

which ever one of us finishes higher enjoys a couple of beers in the Kings Head at the end of the season courtesy of the loser.... :beer:

Archived