Ever shagged a Katoey ??

dvarpala

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be honest !

--------------------------

so far they are. 9 guys said yes, and it seems to go against the kind of defensive stand one reads on the board, Guess it helps that the poll is anonymous.... I said no, since you did not mention BJs :p :p :p.....

A first night arriving in BKK can really be hard on one's sense of discerning :doah:...::... :banghead:

Hi!

Guess it helps that the poll is anonymous....

Last year, while posting from an internet cafe, I was more than once refused to vote on the grounds that someone had already voted from this IP adress. This would suggest that they are not entirely anonymous.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi,

sure the votes are registered in the database, but I don't think there's a tool to find.

I would be surprised if the board used IP to decide if you voted previously. Many ISP give even XDSL-connection new IPs so this would not be a good solution. I think the board use the user name.

Alholk, you're sure you not voted already or somebody else used your handle to vote for you - if not erased everything last visit??? In internet cafes I always find a lot of other persons private emails and logins. You must remember to delete temporary internet files, links and cookies (2 places).

regards

elef

Hi,

Last year we did not use cookies and the polls kept track of people by storing their IPs. It now uses usernames.

Obviously this is not fully anonymous, as mentioned the system stores the usernames in the database (in order to prevent people from voting twice). However, the only people who have access to this info are Jigger and I, and it would require some snooping around in the database. I have never bothered to find out even where this data is stored, mainly because I don't care and do not feel that it would be right to check.

And I am sure this goes for Jigger too.

Sanuk!

<<< since we're on this delightful topic, anyone been shagged by a katoey??? >>>

Interesting question, why not set up a poll?

I have to say tho', that I would guess that some of the "Yes"answers to the current poll are probably from peolple who didn't get into the situation deliberately....

Its my theory that rather less of us do it intentionally. (Not that I'd deny anyone their right to choose !)

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived