Ever shagged a Katoey ??

dvarpala

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but how many of these "yes" vote guys have found nothing unusual about a 5'8" Thai girl with gigantic feet and hands and a voice that sounds like a guy with his nuts in a vice?

Maybe they should start trying NEP bars other than Casanova. :drunk:

Says Brink15:

I'm sorry but how many of these "yes" vote guys have found nothing unusual about a 5'8" Thai girl with gigantic feet and hands and a voice that sounds like a guy with his nuts in a vice?

Good point, but why should we have to ?

I know this sounds naive, but why the fuck do these "katoey" guys have to go round pretending to be women and trying to get us to fuck them. ($$$, methinks !)

Still, I suppose its all part of the fun.

:beer:

but I'd always thought a katoey is a transvestite feminine-identified male homosexual who still boasts a dick

------------------------------------

I do not think so. Independant of pre- or post-op, a katoey is a guy who acts and dresses like a woman. Thais may also call a guy dressed as a guy but is gay and acts very feminine, katoey too.

Says pattaya127:

Thais may also call a guy dressed as a guy but is gay and acts very feminine, katoey too.

In this case Thais call him "Katoey vua pok" -Ladyboy short hair... :grinyes: Just for general knowledge...

If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, then you'd best check the bestiality laws before fucking it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Dvarpala,

I voted no in this one, but who really can tell these days.

I know that the type of girl i go for are little and bouncy, were from all the Katoey's i have met so far are very tall and big in size as people, and no were near as bouncy as there femail counter parts.

At the same time, there is allways a first time, and i hope i handle it well, and not conk out with a heart attack from the shock of it all, hahahahahah.

Cheers Roman

Archived