1222 unlimited dial up comparisons?

Palatkik

1222 unlimited Internet dial up comparisons?

Anyone tried different plans for this and compared service Vs cost? I have seen unlimited net from 250B per month through at least twice that from different companies.

Anyone got any favorites here? I have been using Asia Access at 250B for 35 days with no limits other than 2hour cut offs, but I usually get longer.

Cheers,

I use 'My Card Unlimited' (Samart).

340 Baht a month for unlimited internet hours with 5hour cut offs. Can't complain much.

I've heard of this new "easynet" or something for 200+ Baht (unlimited) but haven't been able to find it here yet.

1222 is for TOT lines only. If you have TA, clickta is 250 baht a month with 2 hour max session enforced (for 500 baht a month you can eliminate that too). My experience with clickta is I'm not always able to connect; not busy signals, just various errors saying to contact the ISP. Other than that, it seems comparable to the service of other thai ISP's.

Any ones i've used: CS, Roynet, JI-net with 1222 have all been a complete waste of time. Once took 172 attempts to connect, forever dropping off, lockups etc.

But then I live in Hua Hin where the phone lines are utter shite. Its probably better in Bangers.

1222 is for TOT lines only

I see here on "Samart Connect - My Card Unlimited" 'unreadable' Thai characters and under this in English: nationwide access via 1222, no long distance charge for TOT & TT&T subscribers

P.S. I have TOT.

used Pacific Internet 1222 dial-up for the last three months, 400 baht a month or 99 baht a week cards, 3 hour cut-off, other than that usually fast enough, no problems

going to try E-15, new company, 180 baht for 2 weeks, unlimited dl with 24 hour cut-off. let you know if it's any good next week.

Archived